Anyone got any cool smart phone apps?

KD in CA

Most of the "must have apps" lists I read online are geared toward either kids or hyper-techis and hold little interest for me. I'm not one of those people who is going to have 500 apps or spend $40 on one, but I figured people here would have some useful, cheap or interesting apps.

A few I've added recently:

Flycast - free access to any radio station in the US

Yahoo Fantasy Baseball -- good for status update

Tide Graph -- calculates tides for area based on your location. inexact, but decent.

I use my iphone vuvuzela quite a bit! It was actually the first app I downloaded after a year with the phone........Then I did shazam, which is very cool.........I then did flycast, and I was able to get GR, but now I can't find GR. Did they go off of flycast?

Shazam is the greatest app....it will tell you what song is on by holding the phone so it can hear the music....keyring is a cool one too, it takes your shoppers club cards, gym membership cards and anything that uses a barcode and puts it on the screen you can usually use the screen at the store, gym etc....

btw, they are android apps

Most of the "must have apps" lists I read online are geared toward either kids or hyper-techis and hold little interest for me. I'm not one of those people who is going to have 500 apps or spend $40 on one, but I figured people here would have some useful, cheap or interesting apps.

A few I've added recently:

Flycast - free access to any radio station in the US

Yahoo Fantasy Baseball -- good for status update

Tide Graph -- calculates tides for area based on your location. inexact, but decent.