Are you a neocon?

I'm a Trilobite. Wow. No more on-line tests for me.

Joking aside, I grew up in the Townline area. Off Townline Road was a bridge over Chautaqua (SP?) Creek. About a mile back was an absolutely awsome stone to chip fossils out of. Everything was shale and there was this one limestone boulder. Lots of corals and big shells.

Too bad that kids find that stuff "BORING" these days. When I was 10-11, it was a serious expedition.

Sorry for being a lame dork.

Joking aside, I grew up in the Townline area. Off Townline Road was a bridge over Chautaqua (SP?) Creek. About a mile back was an absolutely awsome stone to chip fossils out of. Everything was shale and there was this one limestone boulder. Lots of corals and big shells.

Too bad that kids find that stuff "BORING" these days. When I was 10-11, it was a serious expedition.

143386[/snapback]

***YAWN***

Can't you put that boring crap in your blog or somewhere else?

By the way, didja Tivo "Lost" this week?!?!?!? :lol:

Maybe you guys can help me out. What's the difference between a regular conservative (me) and a neocon (I guess me too)? Where did the phrase neocon come from in the first place? Are there distinct policy differences between a "staunch conservative" and a "neocon". Neocon seems to be a word with high negative connotations or a fleeting right-wing movement.

Thanks

143386[/snapback]

Used to do that at my aunt and uncle's place (can't remember where it was, but it was south-east of the city somewhere). Used to find TONS of fossil shells...once found (and ruined, sadly) a fossil fish scale a good three inches across. And was lucky enough to find actual dinosaur footprints in the stream bed (two or three feet long, from some sort of upright two-legged beastie, probably some sort of allosaur).

Available In Hamburg, NY toady - or at least until the "red" budget kills everything

http://www.penndixie.org/

Fossils for the taking

Maybe you guys can help me out. What's the difference between a regular conservative (me) and a neocon (I guess me too)? Where did the phrase neocon come from in the first place? Are there distinct policy differences between a "staunch conservative" and a "neocon". Neocon seems to be a word with high negative connotations or a fleeting right-wing movement.

Thanks

143482[/snapback]

Go to the source

Most conservatives are traditionalists (paleocons) Neocons are former liberals who grew disenchanted with the cause and switched sides - that's why liberals hate them.