If you were part of a lottery ticket buying group...

Just Jack

?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Would you give the previous members something?

• No, they dropped out
    • Give them back what they paid into it
    • Give them a set amount
    • Give them a small percentage of the winnings

and hit the big prize, would you give something to the people that dropped out of the group, one of them just two weeks ago?

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/201...ng_10_each.html

I'm somewhere between giving back what they paid into it, and give them a set amount, maybe $10K, or whatever the goverment allows as a gift without charging taxes on it.

I'd give them something...probably somewhat similar to what you said. Maybe like $50K...it depends on how close you are. I mean, the guy is probably going to think about his decision to drop out everyday for the rest of his life. Kinda F'd up to completely cut him out.

I'd give them something...probably somewhat similar to what you said. Maybe like $50K...it depends on how close you are. I mean, the guy is probably going to think about his decision to drop out everyday for the rest of his life. Kinda F'd up to completely cut him out.

That really sucks for Frank and "the other member". Not only did they lose out on their share but they are also losing their jobs.

But hey, you gotta be in it to win it.

Anyhow, I know exactly where this place is. I spent several years visiting a fab shop just around the corner from this place on Benedict Rd West.

If they dropped out then they dropped out ... I would not give them anything. I would take into account the circumstances - but at the end of the day if you don't play to be in why should you win when you elected to drop out?

At a former job of mine we played for 3 weeks and won what came to $15 on top of the $5 a week we'd put in. So, I had put in $15 and doubled my money. When it came time to pay out I was told you can only put money in and cannot get money out. I said I would simply take my $15 and their gimmick was that it was not my $15. My money was spent and this was "new" money. If they played again and multiplied their money again off what I had put in I was not eligable. The whole thing is a sticky situation. I was very annoyed because I knew that not all the money was going to tickets.

You are under NO obligation to share with those who dropped out.

The only reason you would is "humanity".

So, with that said, I would share a set amount or small percentage. Because, well, I'm not a douchebag.