How would you feel, if the Bills won the Super Bowl....

Sorry, did not mean to upset you. No, it would not feel the same to me winning a SB with replacement players.

OK then, now that's more like it! I hear you, it would be like, in twenty years, we won the Super Bowl back in 2011,

oh yeah, but it was with replacement players.

OK, then the same has to hold true for the Patsies, we won super bowls in 200?, 200?, and 200?, oh yeah, but we

cheated. What's the difference, I doubt that they feel any less proud about it now. Why should we?

OK then, now that's more like it! I hear you, it would be like, in twenty years, we won the Super Bowl back in 2011,

OK, then the same has to hold true for the Patsies, we won super bowls in 200?, 200?, and 200?, oh yeah, but we

cheated. What's the difference, I doubt that they feel any less proud about it now. Why should we?

You beat me to the punch. I was just going to say that if the Pats and all the teams out there who've won with steroid users or refs giving them every call in the book then I'm ok with a replacement player superbowl championship. A trophy is a trophy.

You beat me to the punch. I was just going to say that if the Pats and all the teams out there who've won with steroid users or refs giving them every call in the book then I'm ok with a replacement player superbowl championship. A trophy is a trophy.

Agreed, I just looked it up, and the Redskins beat the Fish in the '83 super bowl, although the regular players were

back by then, when the last strike/lockout occurred. It might be mentioned that it was a strike year when people look

it up, but I don't recall anybody trying to give their rings or trophies back.

I would only be happy if the replacement Bills included Ira Albright, who as some may recall after failing with the Bills as a FB "expanded" and returned to the team during the '87 strike as a NT. On 2nd thought, if he's continued to "expand" perhaps he is the solo solution to the O-Line problem :unsure:

Ira Albright...that's a name I haven't heard in years.

Next year with replacement players. It wouldn't matter to me, I would prefer to win it with regular players,

but you know the old saying, "a win is a win" I don't belive that there would be an asterik or something like that

next to it, all of the teams would be competeing with in the same framework, so it would still be an accomplishment.

Maybe I am just desperate, any thoughts?

Wow, you have too much time on your hands. I heard awhile ago on ESPN radio that something prevents them from signing "scabs" to play with this time if there is a lockout/strike. I have read in a few places that "scabs" can only be used in the event of a players strike not in the case of a lockout, which is what this will be. If this is correct, there will either be a new argreement (unlikely, but I sure hope so) or there will be NO NFL Football in 2011.

Wow, you have too much time on your hands. I heard awhile ago on ESPN radio that something prevents them from signing "scabs" to play with this time if there is a lockout/strike. I have read in a few places that "scabs" can only be used in the event of a players strike not in the case of a lockout, which is what this will be. If this is correct, there will either be a new argreement (unlikely, but I sure hope so) or there will be NO NFL Football in 2011.

Yeah, I do have a too much time on my hands, every once in a while I have to stop and do something work related,

those SOB's think that I work here or something. I wish that they would stop interuppting my posting with stupid meaningless, non value added tasks, then maybe a could contribute more to something that is really important, like

getting this Bills ship righted.

I would be devastated! Because the way this team has been ran for a decade or better they might keep the replacement fakes and be very content with the lie of a fake ass superbowl! I will pass. Better yet I wouldn't even watch that BS....

But you said the NFL won't let it happen, so why are you pondering how you would feel?

I would honestly be shocked if there was a replacement player Super Bowl. It'd damage the NFL's brand too badly. They might play a replacement season, capped off by the World Championship of Football, but it wouldn't be a Super Bowl.

Has anyone seen the movie "Second String" ?, it was on TNT back in 2002, it wasnt replacement players but the Bills won the super bowl......if you are a true fan, watch it, it will give you the warm fuzzies, chills , and lots of other feelings, it was awesome, lots of western NY references... :unsure:

Next year with replacement players. It wouldn't matter to me, I would prefer to win it with regular players,

but you know the old saying, "a win is a win" I don't belive that there would be an asterik or something like that

next to it, all of the teams would be competeing with in the same framework, so it would still be an accomplishment.

Maybe I am just desperate, any thoughts?

I agree, I would prefer to win with our regulars. Winning with replacements just doesn't do it for me. In fact i would not want to win the SB with replacements because i don't want any sort of asterik next to the Bills name.

I don't want any form of doubt next to the Bills name when we do win it all. For Real.