Maggots on a plane!

Just Jack

Enough is enough! I have had it with these mother!@#$ing maggots on this mother!@#$ing plane!

It wasn’t “Snakes on a Plane,” but two Central New York women were plenty creeped out when maggots began falling on them as they sat on a USAirways flight to Atlanta on Monday.

Everyone knows that you store spoiled meat under the seat in front of you and NOT in the overhead cabin. Geez, talk about common courtesy. Rotten fish in the overhead is acceptable behavior i think. Or is it like that Spring Forward , Fall back thing....where you switch every year?

Enough is enough! I have had it with these mother!@#$ing maggots on this mother!@#$ing plane!

It wasn’t “Snakes on a Plane,” but two Central New York women were plenty creeped out when maggots began falling on them as they sat on a USAirways flight to Atlanta on Monday.

:rolleyes:

I looked down and there was a maggot on my leg.

Was it Disgusting?

No, you !@#$ing idiot, it was awesome.

:unsure:

Everyone knows that you store spoiled meat under the seat in front of you and NOT in the overhead cabin. Geez, talk about common courtesy. Rotten fish in the overhead is acceptable behavior i think. Or is it like that Spring Forward , Fall back thing....where you switch every year?

:(

Evidently US Air doesn't clean their planes between each flight. Could you imagine if that started happening on an 8 hour stuck on the runway type thing. G-Ross!!!

Doesn't everybody travel with rotten meat?

Seriously though as a frequent flier I always carry "wet ones" to wipe down the tray and surface areas of my seat. You would not believe how filthy the area can be. I am not a germaphobe but I am talking at times the wet ones are brown with dirt and God knows what. There is also no difference between 1st class and the cheap seats. They are equally filthy.