24 Kinds of Libertarians

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave, your system of big government has become insolvent and will fail. The burden is on you to prove it can change, not on a libertarian to prove libertarianism can work.

Ahh, the root cause of the issue bears its ugly head. See, THIS is why the far-left is only effective when they AREN'T in power.

They are masters of making every problem somebody else's fault. Then, when they do get power and the stupid ideas they have been saying are the cure to everything......fail.....they have no place to go. So, they start saying things like "ok, we failed, but now it's on YOU to prove that what you want to do will work, or,..."and we never get to hear the answer to that, because we usually vote their sorry asses out.

As I said, this is the root cause: lack of accountability. Show me a liberal who will be accountable, for anything, personally, professionally, financially....and I will call them a moderate, because that's exactly what they are.

Good luck getting the far-left to be accountable for anything, much less actually to know what the word means.

Real world example #1: Gov. Patterson suddenly realizes that without accountability NYS has a very real chance of failing in months, and acts accordingly. What happened? Obama people suddenly descend upon him, tell him he's not running for re-election, and the liberals in the Legislature go apeschit on him....and he is their own guy.

Real world example #2: Barney Frank and Chris Dodd are the architects of the bank/housing collapse. By requiring that banks give loans to people who would otherwise not qualify, they created the massive risk that led to the massive failure. Now, they have the gall to talk about banks taking unnecessary risks? They forced them to take those risks. But, instead of being accountable and saying "we learned our lesson, our ideology motivated us, and it clearly was as stupid choice", Chris Dodd quits, and Barney Frank goes right on telling people it's everybody's fault but his.

Need more? I have tons.