F. Adams wants 4 mill a year

I totally agree! Fozell Adams main problem is false starts I can live with one or two a game. But I rather see Meredith or bell man the position rite now, if they can't handle the job then that's what the draft is for. They believe in buildin thru the draft philosophy anyway....

You can live with one or two false starts a game? To me that would be totally unacceptable.

F. Adams wants 4 mill a year to play left tackle. Seem per reasonable given the fact there going to pay green 9 mill over 3 years. They must think that what they have is good enough at tackles, and will get better with more reps? I still think the O-line is are biggest problem and we need a starter and some depth.

Thoughts?

Honestly, the Bills F.O. has been SO horrible at bringing on O-line free agents.

I'm not convinced Bell can make it through a season completely healthy.

Bell is never healthy - period.

not exactly the picture of reliability -

which is why expecting significant improvement is being slightly optimistic  

You can live with one or two false starts a game? To me that would be totally unacceptable.

that would be a good day for Bell

Honestly, I can't say that I have watched much of Marcus McNeil to know if he is worth it or not.

IF he is an improvement over Bell and Meredith, then I say do it.

But if it's more of the same, then that money can best be spent elsewhere.

Honestly, I can't say that I have watched much of Marcus McNeil to know if he is worth it or not.

IF he is an improvement over Bell and Meredith, then I say do it.

But if it's more of the same, then that money can best be spent elsewhere.

At what cost, Red?

Obviously no one would trade 4 first rounders for McNeil.

But it's not enough to say, "he's an improvement, bring him in" without considering what the cost would be.

He'll want a long term deal and the Chargers would want trade compensation.