Hello to all

Hello everyone! My name is Andy and I live in Albany, NY - lifelong Bills fan in a family of Giants fans. I am 26 and I have made it to a game in Orchard park every year (and will again this year). Also as a note of personal greatness my wonderful girlfriend was a Dolfan when we met (because she liked Dan Marino in Ace Ventura but knew nothing about football) but I have converted her with the story of the great hapless Bills and all our heart wrenching moments! She was intrigued, then fast forward to the first game of last season. When we lost to New England she cried and I knew she understood. GO BILLS!!!!

Hello everyone! My name is Andy and I live in Albany, NY - lifelong Bills fan in a family of Giants fans. I am 26 and I have made it to a game in Orchard park every year (and will again this year). Also as a note of personal greatness my wonderful girlfriend was a Dolfan when we met (because she liked Dan Marino in Ace Ventura but knew nothing about football) but I have converted her with the story of the great hapless Bills and all our heart wrenching moments! She was intrigued, then fast forward to the first game of last season. When we lost to New England she cried and I knew she understood. GO BILLS!!!!

What an evil thing to do to a person...especially someone you love. :P

Welcome!

Wecome and glad the gf came over from the dark side.

Welcome to the asylum, Andy. Of all the reasons to possibly like Marino, Ace Ventura is NOT....I repeat, NOT one of them.

Welcome, the cyanide pills are over in the glass bowl on your left.

Jeez, Chef, you're starting the kid down that road early! Usually that happens on this board around Week 5 when the Bills are 1-4. Cyanide in July is a bit extreme.

Welcome aboard, Van. I'm not kidding - this place gets pretty whiney when the Bills start to tank. Get your posts in now.

(And this was in no way a knock on the Chef!)

...Also as a note of personal greatness my wonderful girlfriend was a Dolfan when we met (because she liked Dan Marino in Ace Ventura but knew nothing about football) but I have converted her with the story of the great hapless Bills and all our heart wrenching moments! ...

You must provide a picture of said girlfriend in a Bills jersey. And only a Bills Jersey.

Welcome!

My advice would be to have a thick skin and read a lot of posts so you can see that a lot of the interaction between folks is just fooling around! :rolleyes:

The TBD Tailgate home opener s a good place to make friends.

Haha, yes. Just rub her naughty places and whisper sweet nothings in her ear. That will confuse her enough.

Lol..I find it hilarious and creepy how the feel of the thread moved from welcoming to encouraging him to marry the girl...to suicide cult...to asking him for pictures of his girl.....to sexual swinger style in an hour.

Actually, its probably an accurate representation of the forum!! Welcome to TBD Van!!