What is the definition of "upside"

cage

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where have you gone Kamil Loud a nation turns its lonely eyes to you.
Rodney Bellinger might have worked better. It's a syllable thing.
Bellinger wasn't a last round WR pick, look at what I was responding to, it was about like players, not alliteration.

Well then…Reggie Germany. :unsure:

Upside, n., a bald faced lie about an NFL player that has been discovered to be a bust before he ever plays a regular season down.

:unsure:

Some athletes are, well, just more athletic. They may lack the neurons or the drive to be successful, but one can see moments when they display great athleticism. On the other hand, there are guys that have worked hard and do a good job, but there are moments when they just look lumbering and artless. Upside vs. lunch-pail. The best players combine both: overwhelming freakish athleticism and a work ethic coupled to an relentless drive to excel.

Well then…Reggie Germany. :devil:

More current & closer to where Johnson was picked, I like it.

Kamil Loud has more meaning to me personally because I once got the regional manager at our Batavia office po'd at me for an e-mail string that Petrino started. Now if you know Petrino, the e-mails can get very strange. In Loud's day Petrino used to post his Ode To Kamil Loud on this board. To make a long story short, this e-mail string had reached the ridiculous point where I had Kamil Loud in the press box with dynamite strapped to his body threatening to blow up the stadium if the Bills cut him. What I didn't know, because I didn't read all the recipients was Petrino had copied in all the people he knew in Batavia, including the regional manager, since he was also a Bills' fan. I got a reply from him that said something like this "Why don't you get back to work and leave my people alone so they can work too."