Don't report being asked for a Peepee Touch!

Sometimes? I just have to laugh...at liberals. First of all, here's the news:

(no way was I gonna put this in crayonz's thread, so don't bother with the lecture)

ALGORE, inc. Peepee Touch Requisition

After the alleged incident, the woman said she was dissuaded from contacting the police by liberal friends of hers, whom she refers to as "The Birkenstock Tribe," and of which she counts herself a member.

"It's like being the ultimate traitor," the woman said.

One friend "was basically asking me to just suck it up, otherwise the world's going to be destroyed from global warming," she said.

:P The Birkenstock Tribe? That's my new name for "the conner club".

So, where to begin? This hits on so many issues I have been crushing liberals on for the last 5 years.....it's hard to pick:

Women's issues(OMG, where are the "Women's Studies" identity police on this?)

1. So, brutal sexual harassment at the work place is OK, as long as we can continue our delusions about Global Warming?

2. Brutal sexual harassment in and of itself, is negotiable? As in: it's not something that should have a 0 tolerance policy?

3. Sexual harassment can be overlooked, provided it is politically expedient?

4. How f'ing serious should any rational person take a liberal who cares to lecture any of us about sexual harassment, when apparently the answer to questions 1-3 is yes?

Phony Moral Superiority

1. Liberals have been telling us for the last 6 years how much more moral they are, and then this happens, which is a better example than I could ever have hoped for, better than all the others I have used to prove them to be full of schit.

2. The best part is: I don't even have to talk about ALGORE, inc. He's not the most immoral person in the story!

3. So what's the bumper sticker liberals? Lady Should Lie, so Global Warming Don't Die? This lady clearly withheld information from police. Is that "lying"? Or is it OK, because, like Clinton, she was "only lying about sex". :lol: (hehe, this gets better as I think about it)

4. Liberals love telling us how it's the Republicans that are the "bad guys", the ones that will lie about anything, the ones that will use any tactic to get what they want. Well, I have yet to hear an example that beats this, short of Dan Rather's Big Lie, especially when you consider what they are telling her to lie about, and why.

Global Horseschit

1. Once again, liberals will literally believe/do/say anything, however ridiculous, provided it's congruent with man-made Global Warming. This is just one more of millions of examples of this.

2. Liberals are psychologically invested in Global Warming. Which means, that they will NEVER admit they are wrong, no matter how much hard science is put in front of them, no matter how much hard science they can't produce. They demand we look at this scientifically, and when we scientifically, and rationally, conclude that there's just too many discrepancies, obvious data massaging, and 0 real proof....then away goes the scientific approach and here comes the religious zeal.

3. I say religious zeal, because how else do you explain rejecting women's issues dogma, and giving up their supposed moral superiority, other than due to religious belief?

4. Because of their psychological investment, we aren't dealing with people here. We are dealing with crazy. You can trust people, you can't trust crazy. In this case, crazy is telling this lady to "suck it up". What would have happened if crazy found out that this lady was going to talk, before she did?

Ok, there's certainly more, but, I feel better dropping a nice, steaming pie of verbosity on our liberal friends. :lol: