Does Cat Woman Really Exist?

Link

New York (CNN) -- Who is that cat-masked woman?

It's the question that the New York City Police Department is asking as it tries to nab a thief who has been making the rounds in the city's shoe and bath stores.

The petite, dark-haired, dark-eyed suspect has established a pattern. She enters the store, browses discreetly, and then covers her face -- with a cat mask on one occasion, and with a scarf on two others -- and pounces on the store's cashier, handing over a note demanding cash. "I have a gun," the note says, providing her cover as she high-tails it with the money.

I bet her victims get catatonic. They also suspect her for littering. They were able to obtain DNA from a furball she coughed up on her latest heist. I bet the police will lick her yet!!

I dont think we need to get our backs up over this. Hisstory shows these types dont always land on their feet. I think they will tail her. She should be whipped with a cat o nine tails. I hope she doesnt think she will get far with this cat and mouse act. You know what they say, when the cats are away the mice will play. There are many ways of skinning a cat, so we will see what happens.

I bet her victims get catatonic. They also suspect her for littering. They were able to obtain DNA from a furball she coughed up on her latest heist. I bet the police will lick her yet!!

Don't quit your day job. Oh, you don't have a day job.