Hey Microsoft...

MattyT

Thaaanks for coming out...we've got some nice parting gifts for your crappy ass toy phone.

Microsoft Kin Discontinued After 48 Days

Stick with what you do best Redmond...whatever that is these days.

who wants a round phone that communicates directly to facebook? Stupid idea. Though the girl in the Kin commercial is brutally gorgeous...so I guess I miss her.

Microsoft Kin, the Pontiac Aztec of cell phones.

HAHAHAH could not have come up with a better analogy myself. ive been watching the commercials and rolling my eyes at this thing for the past month. i thought maybe it was just me losing touch with the youth for thinking this thing sucked. looks like i still rule :P

HAHAHAH could not have come up with a better analogy myself. ive been watching the commercials and rolling my eyes at this thing for the past month. i thought maybe it was just me losing touch with the youth for thinking this thing sucked. looks like i still rule :lol:

Well, you could have used it to efficiently stay in touch with your loan officer :P Im just saying......

The Kin was a doomed device from the beginning, seeing as how Microsoft had already announced they were killing Windows Phone 6.5 support and focusing on Windows Phone 7 months ago. The Kin was a modified-6.5 phone that included some elements from 7, but it was just a way to make some money before they switched platforms.

It's really a ****ty thing to do to your customers, knowingly creating an already obsolete phone. Looks like they decided that was a bad idea rather quickly.

Thaaanks for coming out...we've got some nice parting gifts for your crappy ass toy phone.

Microsoft Kin Discontinued After 48 Days

Stick with what you do best Redmond...whatever that is these days.

I guess they don't do much with 40 billion cash on hand. Who needs to right? It's a nice situation to be in where you can afford these miss steps and not effect the financial health of your company. But hey, it's always fun to to take a shot at Microsoft.