What happened to LSD?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone ever try salvia here? It is legal in CT- you can buy it at shops. It is by far the craziest drug I have ever tried. Very intense for 10 minutes or so- then back to normal in 20 minutes

I have done salvia twice now and it is an intense experience. For me it lasted 15-20 minutes then an awkward 10 minutes or so then back to normal. Don't know if I'd do it again, but it wasn't a bad time.

anyone ever try salvia here? It is legal in CT- you can buy it at shops. It is by far the craziest drug I have ever tried. Very intense for 10 minutes or so- then back to normal in 20 minutes

I've tried salvia multiple times, and IMO it can best be summed up by saying it is a more intense version of a trip while on mushrooms as far as the effects, but only lasts about 10 minutes or so as opposed to hours. When mixed with some of the green stuff, it has an even better, more intense result. It is a bit expensive as well.

You can find anything if you really want it. There was a story about this basketball player, Chris Herren, who was hooked on drugs playing pro ball in Turkey. He didn't speak the language or no one anyone in the country yet found heroin.

As for acid, the last time I did was at a Halloween party at Cornell (it's funny what rich kids do with their parents' money). For $5, your world is on another level for about 8 hours. I don't do it anymore but you can't get a better bang for your buck.

You can find anything if you really want it. There was a story about this basketball player, Chris Herren, who was hooked on drugs playing pro ball in Turkey. He didn't speak the language or no one anyone in the country yet found heroin.

As for acid, the last time I did was at a Halloween party at Cornell (it's funny what rich kids do with their parents' money). For $5, your world is on another level for about 8 hours. I don't do it anymore but you can't get a better bang for your buck.

d00d, what is that avatar? :thumbsup:

Now in my day[late 60s-early 70s] Acid was huge. Now it seems to be off the radar. Why is it a cool, non addictive drug like LSD is ignored but poison like speed is in demand?

Because the LSD trip is much more intense than doing a little blow or speed. Although LSD isnt physically addictive, for most people that use it, it is so intense you can't possibly do it very often without frying your brain. I had some friends I guess you could say, back about 15 years or so ago, that would take 6 to 10 hits of acid every few days, I **** you not, after a few months, when they would stop by the house, there would be an emptyness in their eyes. When we joked, they stayed quiet, as if there was nothing there.

Blow or speed is more of a slow kill. People get addicted to it, constantly use it for years, and a lot of people can hide it, and people can function while at the same time becoming an addict. I suppose people like blow because it serves as a balancer, goes well with alcohol, plus the chicks dig it.

LSD on the other hand, the users in my experience, most of the time use it recreationally, and use it every once in a while, and in most cases understand that it isn't a drug to abuse. Of course I am not speaking for all users, there are a lot of idiot kids out there that just want to watch their hands melt and think its cool, but generally speaking, the people that use LSD recreationally are not the same type of people that are addicted to blow.

LSD is still out there a good bit, just depends what part of the country you are in.

I've tried salvia multiple times, and IMO it can best be summed up by saying it is a more intense version of a trip while on mushrooms as far as the effects, but only lasts about 10 minutes or so as opposed to hours. When mixed with some of the green stuff, it has an even better, more intense result. It is a bit expensive as well.

For gods sakes, I would urge people not to do Salvia, unless you are really really prepared for some outright craziness.

I remember I tried some over at a friends home, he and his girl told me how wild it was. I smoked it, not thinking anything, and within seconds I absolutely lost all perspective. I didnt even think I was a human even more. I could literally see myself, well, not really myself but something that resembled my face, but instead of a face it was like a big blob with eyes. I remember I was feeling so desperate, I didnt ever believe I was going to return back into a human form again. I was paralyzed, felt like I couldnt move, and to make things worse my friends had some really twisted psychedelic dark trance music going on in the background and the sounds were amplified and awfully scary and echoing through the house. I really felt like I was going to remain in this blob form forever.

Lasted about 20 minutes or so, I was shaking for about another 30 minutes afterwards, super intense. Definitely not my cup of tea, and Ive tried lots of different teas.

For gods sakes, I would urge people not to do Salvia, unless you are really really prepared for some outright craziness.

I remember I tried some over at a friends home, he and his girl told me how wild it was. I smoked it, not thinking anything, and within seconds I absolutely lost all perspective. I didnt even think I was a human even more. I could literally see myself, well, not really myself but something that resembled my face, but instead of a face it was like a big blob with eyes. I remember I was feeling so desperate, I didnt ever believe I was going to return back into a human form again. I was paralyzed, felt like I couldnt move, and to make things worse my friends had some really twisted psychedelic dark trance music going on in the background and the sounds were amplified and awfully scary and echoing through the house. I really felt like I was going to remain in this blob form forever.

Lasted about 20 minutes or so, I was shaking for about another 30 minutes afterwards, super intense. Definitely not my cup of tea, and Ive tried lots of different teas.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tu...iEtDRb5yyLbQ%3D

:P:lol:

Well, now I HAVE to try it.

They're a music group called Handsome Boy Modeling School. They like to dress that and ask, "How's your girl?" Girls like moustaches and pipes.

Dan "the Automator" and Prince Paul--their first album is great. it's funny, just today I was listening to the Jon Spencer album Acme and thinking I haven't heard anything from The Automator in years.

Why none of us were ever bitten by a rattlesnake is beyond me. One of those crazy risks that you don't think about at 23, but looms large as I approach 53.

In 30 years, the enviro has gotten better... Were there any rattlesnakes back then... :lol: Now you wander off in the mountains and you will get eaten by a cougar... And not the good kind! :P

I have some plant growing on my ranch that the Indians used to take as a hallucinogenic. Not on any banned drug/herb list as far as I know. Don't know the name of it right now, it's been a while since the arborist told me about that.

Peyote buttons?