What happened to LSD?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because the CIA isnt making it anymore, and its hard to make? I dont know. I love acid. It made me studious and polite. I took it before a track meet once, and broke my schools long jump record. Then again, I saw paisley wallpaper on everything for a month after another time, so theres that.

I used to do adderall and oxycontin speedballs pretty often. I guess I am now reformed. Kids, dont do drugs.

It is alive and well. Last month I showed up late night at a party and most revelers took a hit well after midnight. I didn't partake, but I did hang out partying all night til 10 am with many. Mind you this group is in there 30's and 40s mostly. Well I met a cute redhead and when she was done tripping I caught a ride home with her 10 am or so

Hallucinogens have been pretty hard to come by, these days. My antenna is always up for mushrooms (Psilocybin) and plenty of people have said they can get them and/or acid. Saying and doing are very different things, it seems.

Mushrooms are best for my head, but at this point acid would do.

Society went downhill...now the younger generation are all hooked on pills B-)

Indeed, Adderall and Oxycontin makes a helluva speedball. I've been sober for a while now, I'm just saying.

Edit: Since the new year, tydingco. I think about drugs every hour.

Indeed, Adderall and Oxycontin makes a helluva speedball. I've been sober for a while now, I'm just saying.

Congrats! Nine months for me yesterday! B-)

My first Bills season sober.....this ain't gonna be pretty..... :wallbash:

Now in my day[late 60s-early 70s] Acid was huge. Now it seems to be off the radar. Why is it a cool, non addictive drug like LSD is ignored but poison like speed is in demand?

At my college, there's a whole group of kids that get together every couple of weeks and drop acid. It's fairly easy to get in WNY, along with (as Dean pointed out) shrooms.

At my college, there's a whole group of kids that get together every couple of weeks and drop acid. It's fairly easy to get in WNY, along with (as Dean pointed out) shrooms.

It is always easier for younger people to get drugs. For that matter, it is easier for restaurant/bar people. Pity, I am neither now. B-)

Hallucinogens have been pretty hard to come by, these days. My antenna is always up for mushrooms (Psilocybin) and plenty of people have said they can get them and/or acid. Saying and doing are very different things, it seems.

Mushrooms are best for my head, but at this point acid would do.

Dunno. Shrooms always made me nauseous. I had a great time AFTER "taking care of things", but then used get the biggest goddamn headache the next day. No thanks. Didn't do acid a lot, but always had the best time when I did. We used to hike way out in the desert, both in California and Baja, and laugh, and laugh, and laugh.

Why none of us were ever bitten by a rattlesnake is beyond me. One of those crazy risks that you don't think about at 23, but looms large as I approach 53.

Funny you should ask because there's an article in the local paper about a bunch of people getting pinched for selling/holding LSD at the Phish show last night at CMAC.

I was shocked! :thumbsup:

anyone ever try salvia here? It is legal in CT- you can buy it at shops. It is by far the craziest drug I have ever tried. Very intense for 10 minutes or so- then back to normal in 20 minutes