Vampires in Colorado

/dev/null

One thing about living in Grand Valley I never could stomach, all the damn vampires.

I just watched that movie the other day on HDNet for the first time since I originally saw it in the 80s. Forgot how good it was! Was great seeing jamie gertz in all her hotness, and keifer did a great job being a creepy bastard vampire B-)

I just watched that movie the other day on HDNet for the first time since I originally saw it in the 80s. Forgot how good it was! Was great seeing jamie gertz in all her hotness, and keifer did a great job being a creepy bastard vampire B-)

It is such a great line. Like grandpa has known about the vampires all along and is used to dealing with them to the point he considers them a nuisance. Like someone complaining about muggers, or Jim in Anchorage complaining about bears in his front yard if you follow me.

It is such a great line. Like grandpa has known about the vampires all along and is used to dealing with them to the point he considers them a nuisance. Like someone complaining about muggers, or Jim in Anchorage complaining about bears in his front yard if you follow me.

B-)

I have no problem with Vampires, as long as they aren't the angst-ridden, emo vampires of the recent popular movies and TV series. Those vampires blow.

I have no problem with Vampires, as long as they aren't the angst-ridden, emo vampires of the recent popular movies and TV series. Those vampires blow.

If we are talking that bull **** series from the last couple of years, right there with you.

Amen, Dean-O

Geez, I break out my Sesame Street Counter costume, get lost in Fruita, try to ask a passerby for directions and now all of a sudden I'm labled a "vampire" and blamed for causing accidents? B-)

Guess I'll put the costume away until halloween. Sheesh!

Geez, I break out my Sesame Street Counter costume, get lost in Fruita, try to ask a passerby for directions and now all of a sudden I'm labled a "vampire" and blamed for causing accidents? :thumbsup:

Guess I'll put the costume away until halloween. Sheesh!

Out stalking the kids again .... hope your parole officer does not find out :thumbsup:

Hairy gay men hang out in Jim in Anchorage's front yard.....? :thumbsup: