54 people shot in a SINGLE WEEKEND

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obama was into funding slumlords and reverse gentrification, but i dunno how much that correlates to shooting people.

Shouldnt you be dreaming about screwing the 16 year old D. Fanning? Get the !@#$ of this board, you !@#$ing devenient!!!!!!!

Somehow I have the feeling I am your side this time, link?

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/index.php?showtopic=115138

He's also mentioned wanting to do her from behind or something. Personally, I think openly fantasizing about statutory rape should be an immediate ticket off the board, but that's just my opinion.

Oh great, and we have wasted how many trillions of dollars trying to stop this sort of thing in Iraq and we can't even stop it here?? B-)

You know, if we just got government out of the way these things wouldn't happen. Right?

Yes, they have really done a bang up job at helping. Right?

I think the three of you, Bluesky, Booster, and Sage, need to take it easy. I made one facetious comment about miss Fanning, who is a year below the age of consent, when another poster brought the subject up. Honestly, fellows, get your minds out of the gutter. I even gave you a poll to express your opinions on the subject.

Oh great, and we have wasted how many trillions of dollars trying to stop this sort of thing in Iraq and we can't even stop it here?? B-)

You know, if we just got government out of the way these things wouldn't happen. Right?

This broad-stroke song you liberals sing these days is getting a little embarrassing. You think because people want less government in their lives that you can help America believe this is really just super conservative hidden code for "NO government in your lives," and to be honest, it's getting a little embarrassing that this is the extent to which you're able to comprehend things.

It's right up there with the HuffPost headline I saw tonight:

WHAT BROWN CAN DO FOR YOU

Sen. Scott Brown Blocks Wall Street Reform To Ensure That Taxpayers, Not Banks, Pay The $19 Billion Cost Of The Bill

I swear to you that THIS is THE 87-point headline at this liberal site. And it's completely indicative of the completely lazy mindset that liberals have to present their case. They are actually so mad that this WH is too incompetent to pass real financial regulation reform that they have convinced themselves that only their fin-reg bill will keep middle America from paying for the reform. Because, in the liberal world, that additional tax to the banks would NEVER be passed on to taxpayers/consumers. No, the banks will just reach into their special "gobs of money we roll around in every day" and pay for it from there.

So when you whittle down the stupidity to this level, it's not hard to see how the liberal world believes that the call for limited government is really a call for NO government.

How you guys got the WH, House and Senate is second in my list of Amazingly Amazing Things, right behind how perfectly you've managed to piss away control of all three by doing nothing but things you think America would really like if only we all weren't so damn stupid to understand them better.

Might have helped if he had spent two seconds doing his job as their elected Representative rather then running for president immediately.

Well, there is that. Not sure if that was the actual thrust of his post though.

In fact, I have no clue what the point of his post was (although a pattern of behavior suggests one interpretation). Carry on.

Yes, they have really done a bang up job at helping. Right?

Oh, Booster, I so agree,if only these people had a tax cut,things would have been ok. Governenment must have contributed to violence because violence never existed before liberal big governement. And if only the NRA uses this gun friendly court to get submachine guns legalized, things will only get better!

After all, banning a Thompson Submachinegun violates my second amendment rights, right? I have to defend myself, don't I?

Oh, Booster, I so agree,if only these people had a tax cut,things would have been ok. Governenment must have contributed to violence because violence never existed before liberal big governement. And if only the NRA uses this gun friendly court to get submachine guns legalized, things will only get better!

After all, banning a Thompson Submachinegun violates my second amendment rights, right? I have to defend myself, don't I?

Do me a favor, explain semi-automatic and automatic weapons. Then we can get into specific weapons from 1919. After we get all that sorted out, we can talk about reasonable restrictions.