Tell me your best, relatively current deal with verizon fios....

The Poojer

getting ready to explore signing up, but want some ammo to get the best possible deal...what i am looking for is tv, internet and wireless....they have a deal where i can pay 130 for 1st month, 140 for next 2 months, 170 for months 3-7 and 185 for 7-24...that isn't horrible i guess, but like i said, i would like to go in with some decent information.....let me know if anyone has any good deals were i can possibly save some cash....thanks in advance.

getting ready to explore signing up, but want some ammo to get the best possible deal...what i am looking for is tv, internet and wireless....they have a deal where i can pay 130 for 1st month, 140 for next 2 months, 170 for months 3-7 and 185 for 7-24...that isn't horrible i guess, but like i said, i would like to go in with some decent information.....let me know if anyone has any good deals were i can possibly save some cash....thanks in advance.

On June 24 I was quoted for WNY area:

$90/month guaranteed for two years for Prime HD + 15/5 Internet and land-line.

$80/month guaranteed for two years for Prime HD + 15/5 Internet (no land-line).

I didn't inquire about a cell phone because my contract for that has a year left.

I think a regular HD box was $6/mo while a HD DVR was $16/mo

Is the TV through Veriz, or is it the package with DirecTV? All I can say is when I had Fios, my qouted price of about $100/month ended up costing about $200/month after all the add-ons we needed to match what we had with Time Warner.

Is the TV through Veriz, or is it the package with DirecTV? All I can say is when I had Fios, my qouted price of about $100/month ended up costing about $200/month after all the add-ons we needed to match what we had with Time Warner.

Agreed - press them on what will the amount of your monthly bill be - i.e. what will you see on your statement every month with fees, taxes etc. Same crap with cell phones - what they quote you ends up being about 40% less than what you really pay. Not saying it is different company A compared to company B it is simply annoying if not misleading.