Always follow your dreams, and don't let the kids stop you...

Just Jack

Nice, real nice. Notice there was not mention of hard core drugs, just marijuana. And people on this board were telling my how great it would be to legalize it.

This woman is not much different than a lot of the people I see daily. I always am heartbroken when I leave some $hithole house and the kids don't have a pot to piss in. I can't wait to get home and hug my little guy (2.5 year old son) and tell him how much I love him.

Just depressing, poor little kid still wanted to hug mommy and say goodbye, even after how crappy she treated him.

Worst part is the courts will probably give custody back to her.

Nice, real nice. Notice there was not mention of hard core drugs, just marijuana. And people on this board were telling my how great it would be to legalize it.

C'mon man...pick your battles. Should we ban wine too since that was mentioned in the article?

Marijuana had nothing to do with this woman being a selfish piece of **** who likely ruined 2 kids lives permanently.

This woman is not much different than a lot of the people I see daily. I always am heartbroken when I leave some $hithole house and the kids don't have a pot to piss in. I can't wait to get home and hug my little guy (2.5 year old son) and tell him how much I love him.

Just depressing, poor little kid still wanted to hug mommy and say goodbye, even after how crappy she treated him.

She also likes to drink wine….maybe alcohol should be illegal too :flirt:

C'mon man...pick your battles. Should we ban wine too since that was mentioned in the article?

Marijuana had nothing to do with this woman being a selfish piece of **** who likely ruined 2 kids lives permanently.

Well, I'm not so sure it doesn't have something to do with it. . . . . the wine is probably part of it too. The fact that she spent her money on pot AND WINE, and not on her kids has a lot to do with it.

Well, I'm not so sure it doesn't have something to do with it. . . . . the wine is probably part of it too. The fact that she spent her money on pot, and not on her kids has a lot to do with it.

I hear that...but again, that has nothing to do with it. She could have spent her money on twinkies and not her kids.

She's F'd in the head and this is a bad wagon to try to hitch an anti-drug argument to.

Well, I'm not so sure it doesn't have something to do with it. . . . . the wine is probably part of it too. The fact that she spent her money on pot, and not on her kids has a lot to do with it.

I think she might spend more on wine:

Ortega said after Burtrum spoke to the boy in private, he found Muniz sitting at her dining room table drinking what he believed to be wine.

"She said it was the only way to cope with the kids," Ortega said.

I think she might spend more on wine:

Ortega said after Burtrum spoke to the boy in private, he found Muniz sitting at her dining room table drinking what he believed to be wine.

"She said it was the only way to cope with the kids," Ortega said.

Point taken! I have edited my post to reflect that she spent her money on pot and wine.

I can't wait to get home and hug my little guy (2.5 year old son) and tell him how much I love him.

:flirt: to all of the above (seeting aside the legalization debate for a moment). Good to know your kid has a fighting chance to develop a healthy sense of self worth.

You have to really feel for the kids in this situation. What a great mom, no doubt she will win "Mother of the year."

:flirt: She should be sterilized.

From the article;

She said she thought her boyfriend would now get a place with her and she could finally pursue her lifelong dream of being a stripper and making a lot of money," Ortega said.

Hunny, I saw your picture. You need to get real about the lots of money you'll supposedly make. :lol:

ya really don't need a pot to piss in to make for a happy household....thats the sad part....if everyone would make do with what they had and not yearn for what their neighbor has...having a happy family is worth more than any material object anyone could ever attain.....except maybe free beer, pizza winds and donuts for life.....and a hot red head