Took my 3 yr old little girl to see Toy Story 3

HelloNewman

Gotta chime in here. Haven't been to Toy Story 3, but we can't wait to see it once I can play hooky next week. The first two were awesome, and this third one should be equally stellar. We bought the first two on Blu-Ray and they did an outstanding job with both of them. But still no interest in going to the movies on the weekends.

I thought Ratatouille was a very good flick, but from a plot standpoint, it was not one of their better outings.

Cars, to me, was outstanding, not just graphically, but the plot was just awesome for my son, who was 3 or so when it came out. I loved the camaraderie transition, and by the time he gave up the one thing he wanted more than anything at the end to help "Mr. The King" across the finish line, there were plenty of great lessons for my son to glean. Can not wait for the sequel.

UP actually did the best job of believably taking a young, wide-eyed boy, turning him into a grumpy old man, and then into a big-hearted old man who genuinely befriends the young boy after their adventure. It's absolutely one of my favorites.

And I completely with Vader about The Incredibles. A completely underrated flick that begs for a sequel, and somehow it just doesn't seem to be in the cards.

Having grown up with the Toy Story series, I loved TS3! I started college last year, and I thought it was really cool for Pixar to follow the lives of the kids who were Andy's age when the first one came out. I actually thought that this movie played more to the 16-22 year old audience than it did to the 3-10 year olds. And I will admit, I was in tears in spots.

I really like Cars. But I'm also probably bias because I like cars/nascar in general, but that movie I really think is one of their best.