QB's

im4bflo

No decision, means to me, we have 3 equal mediocre numbnuts.

You can't tell me you wouldn't know by now, who the man you're going with is.

You've got tape, and eyeballed them all, and have talked to them all.

If no one is standing out now, COME ON!

did this require a new thread?

(unless this was a veiled attempt at haiku)

but i think you failed

at that.

jw

Ya think maybe Gailey knows who wants but just isn't telling us? Besides where is it carved in stone that says the Bills have to name a starter now? Camp is a month away.

PTR

Well I don't see no reason to keep it a secret. And I'd bet our receivers would like to know.

So no one's far enough ahead of the other two, to make a decision now? That's NOT good news!

I wish someone was far ahead of the others, so we could carve that stone.

I don't think anyone of them are going to get much better in a month, we've been living on hope for too long.

You've got to KNOW, and quit hoping for miracles.

If we have 3 equal 2nd or 3rd string QB's, that's not good!

Well I don't see no reason to keep it a secret. And I'd bet our receivers would like to know.

So no one's far enough ahead of the other two, to make a decision now? That's NOT good news!

I wish someone was far ahead of the others, so we could carve that stone.

I don't think anyone of them are going to get much better in a month, we've been living on hope for too long.

You've got to KNOW, and quit hoping for miracles.

If we have 3 equal 2nd or 3rd string QB's, that's not good!

I recommend less words in your haikus.

and let's be honest...the competition goes like this: Brohm is given a chance to win it, they want him to win it. If he stinks it up, Trent is the starter because he has experience. Fitz has zero chance at winning the job because he has no upside, he is what he is and that is a mediocre career backup.

did this require a new thread?

(unless this was a veiled attempt at haiku)

but i think you failed

at that.

jw

It's easy to tell why this subject don't go away, unless you have the answer, please let us know!

This is my take on the matter, doesn't everyone get one?

Unless you have that answer, we're all all ears bro!

Otherwise let it go.

and let's be honest...the competition goes like this: Brohm is given a chance to win it, they want him to win it. If he stinks it up, Trent is the starter because he has experience. Fitz has zero chance at winning the job because he has no upside, he is what he is and that is a mediocre career backup.

I'd agree with this and I'll say now that this year's starter is a 1 or 2 year solution only. Same could be said for most of he rest of the roster too.

and let's be honest...the competition goes like this: Brohm is given a chance to win it, they want him to win it. If he stinks it up,

im4bflo- That's that HOPE I was refering to...

Trent is the starter because he has experience.

im4bflo- At LOSING!

Fitz has zero chance at winning the job because he has no upside, he is what he is and that is a mediocre career backup.

im4bflo- mediocre... where did I hear that before just recently?

I'm tellin' ya!

I'd agree with this and I'll say now that this year's starter is a 1 or 2 year solution only. Same could be said for most of he rest of the roster too.

1 or 2 year SOLUTION??? SOLUTION??? LOL!!!!!!

Why are we waiting 2 more years???

So the next 2 years are just a ... a... a... solution? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well my take on the 3 we have, if nothing changes, and that scares me,

I guess BROHM is my only (here's that word again)HOPE!

Maybe in this new offense he can catch fire, but I hate relying on hope!

Trent from the beginning, to me, he's been a good 2nd stringer, and I'd have him

on my team for that reason, but not starter.

Fitz not much better, took more deep chances, which turned into some of our

more memorable plays last year, but still not a QB to take you to the promiced land.

So like I said, we're betting on HOPE again, which doesn't work, agreed?

That is my belief, too. It's hard to get excited about a team when you think the guys are all just stopgaps, though. Even if, say, Trent gets the job and does pretty good - who would want to pass up a shot at a really good QB next year and bank on Edwards not regressing? It almost seems like, unless Brohm really lights it up, that we'll be getting our guy next year.

lol...maybe you should read the reports first before you post something like this. Chan already said he has the pecking order in his head, however, that can still change and that no one is out of the running.

Secondly, just because he hasnt named one doesnt mean its because they suck. Did you ever stop and think that more than 1 QB has shown improvement in his system as the are LEARNING his new system. I mean, you just assume its because they all have stunk, yet the reports have shown that the QB's have had some good days and shown improvement.

I mean the whole team is learning a new system to boot...its not a quick process, nor does it need to be. And I dont care who they name as the #1 guy as it means nothing because the real QB competition isnt going to take shape until we get some preseason games under our belt.