From the mouths of babes...or however that goes.

ok I'm kind of old - but I don't remember anyone getting anything from little league, I think the coach us took across the street for pop once- If you could play well you batted higher up in the lineup, got more playing time, got less abuse from your teammates or fielded where there was more action- everyone got a game ball? maybe the coach wanted everyone to have a ball to practice with- what did you expect the coffee is for closers speech from Glengarry Glen Ross

ok I'm kind of old - but I don't remember anyone getting anything from little league, I think the coach us took across the street for pop once- If you could play well you batted higher up in the lineup, got more playing time, got less abuse from your teammates or fielded where there was more action- everyone got a game ball? maybe the coach wanted everyone to have a ball to practice with- what did you expect the coffee is for closers speech from Glengarry Glen Ross

I spit my drink out at the Glengarry Glen Ross reference. Well done! Love that movie

:beer:

Really? I find that odd. I would have thought that the folks on here would at least know what ballpark my age was in.

Cue DC Tom cutting in and saying, "I knew the date of your birthday as soon as you posted here."

:beer:

Birthday? No. But I guessed your age pretty close from your writing patterns...