ALL the QB's Mechanics look much improved

I have no objections to Brohm being the starter Week 1. We've all seen and detailed the weaknesses of Assbackwards and Ditz. They've both gone a long way in proving that they aren't NFL material. BuffaloBills.com is reporting that the QB competition is close. I can't believe this is the case and that the coaches don't already have a starter selected, if only in their inner circle conversations. I'm thrilled if they are all working on their mechanics, but I'd sooner see Levi Brown starting over Edwards or Fitzgerald. I know that Gailey is known for being a "miracle worker" when it comes to washed up QBs, but these clowns are ready for semi-pro or maybe Seattle will take a flyer on them.

then our season will be doomed.

think of what your saying. LAST YEAR he was drafted in the second round and cut,didnt make the 53 man roster.

31 teams passed on him and he went on their practice squad.

now 6 months later he's had a prefound transformation and is going to be the bills starting QB,we are screwed if thats the case.

the whole NFL cannot be freaking wrong and a guy cannot change in a half a year.

Finally, I read something that makes sense. Thanks for the refreshing and realistic post. I haven't had any of that cool aid yet...

The entire NFL was wrong about him to begin with as most thought fairly high about him. So he got beat out by the 3rd stringer, then sounds like kind of sulked and went downhill. Stranger things have happened. The NFL hasn't seen enough of him to decide. It's not to say that other teams also didn't want him. A tthe time he stated, he was interested in going to the Bills becasue he felt he had a good shot at playing. Maybe Indy or NO wanted him, if so he likely would have said no thanks will stay on the Pakcers practice squard. Then along comes Buffalo and he bolts. At this point no idea who does or doesan't think much about him.

then our season will be doomed.

the whole NFL cannot be freaking wrong and a guy cannot change in a half a year.