Violent Assault of Tea Party Activist

Can you imagine the mileage the left wing media would get out of this if it were the other way around? Children crying in the background. White guy hitting a black guy. There would be rioting in Oakland and South Central

Can you imagine the mileage the left wing media would get out of this if it were the other way around? Children crying in the background. White guy hitting a black guy. There would be rioting in Oakland and South Central

I have a feeling if the guy were not black we wouldn't know about this either, if you know what I mean.

I have a feeling if the guy were not black we wouldn't know about this either, if you know what I mean.

Might be true but only low level coverage as far as I know. I mean, look at the uproar over just a rumor of racist comment by a Tea Party member. Things would be off the hook if there were an actual physical assault.

Might be true but only low level coverage as far as I know. I mean, look at the uproar over just a rumor of racist comment by a Tea Party member. Things would be off the hook if there were an actual physical assault.

There is some coverage of G20. Major Leage Baseball moved the home game that the

Toronto Blue Jays were to play against the Philadelphia Phillies to Philadelphia. Security

concerns were the reason listed.

There is some coverage of G20. Major Leage Baseball moved the home game that the

Toronto Blue Jays were to play against the Philadelphia Phillies to Philadelphia. Security

concerns were the reason listed.

Grr a cowgirls fan, if you weren't a woman...

I would be in the bounds if I gave you **** since you posted down here. I won't though.

Interesting point, wonder how that will affect the standings.

The coming fiasco! This is going to be great. :flirt:

THE TEA PARTY CONVENTION: On a conference call with the Republican National Committee's temporary delegate selection committee today, RNC chairman Michael Steele predicted that the "Tea Party hootenanny" would be omnipresent at the 2012 convention. Other RNC members talked, with a mix of affection and bemusement, of how quickly Tea Party activists are becoming forces within their states. The official topic, according to someone who took notes on the call, was the 2012 delegate selection rules. The RNC is mindful that many of those delegates will be sympathetic toward the Tea Party movement and thus wary of any national effort to re-allocate delegates and penalize states that attempt to change primary and caucus dates.

So the Tea Party is already having an effect on the 2012 process ... while the RNC is proactively deciding (or trying) to be cognizant of not appearing too heavy-handed. Potential candidates themselves have solid investments in the status quo, which will make for an interesting debate.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archiv...strategy/58854/

The coming fiasco! This is going to be great. :lol:

Yes, I am really not looking forward to a bunch of people who have never been politically active suddenly coming together and demanding common sense from DC. Boy, what a "fiasco" that will be :flirt:

Still waiting for why we had to elect the Democrats to Congress in 2006 "immediately", to avoid a "fiasco"....