Brohm and Meredith possibility?

I was just reading an article that was saying that Meredith has been working out and is looking better than last year according to the writer and may push to start, and it got me thinking....how pissed would Green Bay be if for some reason Brohm pans out and becomes a decent QB and Meredith ends up winning the LT job due to insufficient talent and then they end up making the playoffs for the bills...that would look so horrible for that franchise dropping both of those players on the practice squad...obviously it is very far fetched but it is somewhat possible! If that happened I think that Teddy should be released because he also F.d up with the whole Favre saga.

thoughts>

I was just reading an article that was saying that Meredith has been working out and is looking better than last year according to the writer and may push to start, and it got me thinking....how pissed would Green Bay be if for some reason Brohm pans out and becomes a decent QB and Meredith ends up winning the LT job due to insufficient talent and then they end up making the playoffs for the bills...that would look so horrible for that franchise dropping both of those players on the practice squad...obviously it is very far fetched but it is somewhat possible! If that happened I think that Teddy should be released because he also F.d up with the whole Favre saga.

thoughts>

meredith will start in sept., no doubt

I can't speak for how good their tackles are, but seeing that they have a 26 year-old Pro Bowl QB who has thrown for 4000 yds in his first 2 seasons as a starter, I doubt they would be overly concerned with your scenario.