The Enhanced Schedule

Ye Ole got to thinking today... what impact will the enhanced schedule have on the Toronto series? If we are now down to only 2 preseason games, will they still play one in Toronto, or will there be 2 regular season games in Toronto, still leaving 7 at the Ralph? Obviously, there's been much speculation that more games would move to Toronto in the future anyway, but will this new schedule (and Ye believes that it will come to fruition) hasten such a decision. What say you?

They still have a ways to go before a switch to an 18 game season. (I'm all for it.)

Will it happen before the Toronto series deal runs out? If it does, that scenario of 2 regular season games at Rogers is likely. They may have to revisit the contract given such a change.

They still have a ways to go before a switch to an 18 game season. (I'm all for it.)

Will it happen before the Toronto series deal runs out? If it does, that scenario of 2 regular season games at Rogers is likely. They may have to revisit the contract given such a change.

Last I heard, it will changeas early as 2012 if adopted. My gut tells me, however, that it will be adopted. I think the Toronto series contract runs through 2014 or so but alas Ye is not sure.

If the Toronto experiment has proven anything, it's that the Bills are not moving to Toronto. The fans there are about as enthusiastic about NFL football as Pittsburgh Pirates fans. I could get a good night's sleep at one of those games.