Lynch excited to see how good jets will be

Calling all tards! Calling all tards!!

"It's going to be a great thing to see on paper, fantasy, live, in practice, in video games," Lynch said. "However you can see us get down to action and regardless of who the No. 1 is, even if I'm No. 5, it's going to be beautiful to watch us play."

That is the last comment of Lynch's is the article; isn't this more telling than anything else in the article--the guy likes football, think that liking the Jets is going to make him play less hard against them??

Those last 9 words are what you should be focused on.

For some reason, Forrest Gump's line "I'm not a smart man." keeps popping into my head whenever Lynch speaks.

Marshawn is an odd sort of chap. I wonder how he will play in a competently-designed offense.

I'm excited, too, Marshawn, but not about the Jets.

"It's going to be a great thing to see on paper, fantasy, live, in practice, in video games," Lynch said. "However you can see us get down to action and regardless of who the No. 1 is, even if I'm No. 5, it's going to be beautiful to watch us play."

That is the last comment of Lynch's is the article; isn't this more telling than anything else in the article--the guy likes football, think that liking the Jets is going to make him play less hard against them??

if you're not looking for more ways to dislike the guy, i concur. i was hoping for a bright spot somewhere in there.

I thought the previous 5 words (okay, 4 words and a number), were more interesting.

Just being positive he said something good about us at the end of the article. What I liked more was the article about the 34 and how left tackles are overvalued in the NFL these days. Think about who the colts, saints, steelers had at LT. Not a 1st round pick...

I cant agree more with Kyle Williams saying offensive that faced us knew what we were going to do. That was the most frustrating part about our defense last year. That and not stopping the run. Which forced us to be vanilla...

Just being positive he said something good about us at the end of the article. What I liked more was the article about the 34 and how left tackles are overvalued in the NFL these days. Think about who the colts, saints, steelers had at LT. Not a 1st round pick...

I cant agree more with Kyle Williams saying offensive that faced us knew what we were going to do. That was the most frustrating part about our defense last year. That and not stopping the run. Which forced us to be vanilla...

So opposing defenses AND offenses knew what the Bills were going to do? :w00t:

I'll believe it when I see it. It seems that so far he has not responded well when facing a difficult challenge. Hopefully, this is the turnaround for him.

I am one fan who is hoping Lynch can keep his act together and just play football. I think a focused Lynch is a great asset to our team. Question is can he stay out of trouble and just play football?

Troll

So opposing defenses AND offenses knew what the Bills were going to do? :thumbsup:

Even when the opposition didn't know what we were going to do on offense and defense we were still stymied. Chan Gailey isn't necessarily one of the best HCs in the league. What he is for sure is a "legitimate" NFL HC who knows how to run a football team, which includes putting together a credible staff. I have the same assessment of Buddy Nix. He isn't a genius GM who ranks as one of the best. What he is for sure is a "legitimate" talent evaluator who has an understanding on how rebuild a team and organization.

Prior to this offseason the Bills were running a second rate operation with a weak organizational structure and no direction. At least now you feel that the football operation is run by professionals. It is going to take time to correct the mistakes made by the prior administrations but at least there is some room for optimism.