NEW YORK to sue BP for lost income

I don't have access to the full story. Is DiNapoli actually suggesting that BP should cover their pension losses simply because BP, the company, was a component of their pension portfolio?

Please tell me that's not what this is about.

Sure makes more sense than asking the union members to contribute something to their own retirement fund!

I don't have access to the full story. Is DiNapoli actually suggesting that BP should cover their pension losses simply because BP, the company, was a component of their pension portfolio?

Please tell me that's not what this is about.

Yes. Because stocks should only go up, not down. :censored:

That is the most unbelievable load of bull **** I've seen since...I don't know, maybe since the Travis Henry option pass.

You´re an idiot, your inability to comprehend English knows no bounds, but thanks for the post Conner

And it´s nice to know that your still thinking about me

bitter much? 0:)

Oh, Im sorry, did you NOT say "ANY CLAIM OF LOST WAGES SHOULD BE PAID BY BP"?

Or was that some OTHER Magox?

So am I bitter? No.

Just enjoy pointing out when somebody is so bloody wrong, like you are in this case.

AS I PREDICTED (which wasnt that hard to do), the BS claims WILL pour in...a point YOU refuted.

So tell us, Conner....is this what you would consider a "valid claim?"

Oh, Im sorry, did you NOT say "ANY CLAIM OF LOST WAGES SHOULD BE PAID BY BP"?

Or was that some OTHER Magox?

So am I bitter? No.

Just enjoy pointing out when somebody is so bloody wrong, like you are in this case.

AS I PREDICTED (which wasnt that hard to do), the BS claims WILL pour in...a point YOU refuted.

So tell us, Conner....is this what you would consider a "valid claim?"

Have we not already covered this dumbass

LERN TO REED

Man, you are a thick.

Here´s what I said

Yes "ANY SORT" of claims that are provable in the court of law that falls under the "lost wages" category should be paid for by the responsible parties.

I did not refute that there would be BS claims, I said PROVABLE. Listen dumbass PROVABLE

Ok ready

PROVABLE

Go back and get your GED Conner

Hey Magox...come here and get your ass kicking:

http://www.newsday.com/news/region-state/s...-loss-1.2047531

Here you go jackass

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-06-25/b...nberg-says.html

The administrator of the $20 billion fund for victims of BP Plc’s oil spill said he will use federal fraud investigators to deter bogus claims and pledged to protect personal information submitted by businesses and individuals.

“Nothing can destroy the credibility of a program quicker than allegations of fraud,” administrator Kenneth R. Feinberg said yesterday in an interview for Bloomberg Television’s “Political Capital With Al Hunt” this weekend. The Justice Department’s fraud section is “the best there is,” he said.

The fund will disclose enough about the claims to satisfy state officials without disclosing personal information, similar to a process Feinberg said he followed in paying victims of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.

Feinberg, 64, has been the Treasury Department’s special master for executive compensation for a year, reviewing the pay at companies that received U.S. aid. The Washington lawyer also mediated disputes over compensation for damages from the 2001 terrorist attacks as head of the Victim Compensation Fund.

Feinberg said he met with officials in the Justice Department’s fraud section about helping to administer the independent claims office for the spill victims. The agency agreed to propose a plan for deterring fraud, Feinberg said.

“The Department of Justice Criminal Division along with appropriate U.S. attorney’s offices will be closely monitoring to prevent and deter fraud in the claims process,” said Alisa Finelli, a Justice Department spokeswoman.