Evans Prefers QB clarity

As a WR you need to develop timing with the #1 guy, so as expected he wants there to be someone named the starter. But, he definitely is going about it in all the right ways and I respect that. He isnt whining or complaining, he simply honestly answered the question then stated that he trusts Chans plan and is confident in how he is handling it. Evans is, and always has been, a total class act.

I would suspect based on just experience alone that the initial pecking order will have Trent #1 until we get into camp and into the preseason games where the true competition will heat up. Pecking order is pretty meaningless until we can get these out there in game situations and see them move the ball...

As long as it isn't edwards fine. That said I remember Evans never really liked Trent, he always prefered JP.

Of course he loved JP you run as fast as you can and I'll Chuck it as hard as I can Losman, that philosophy scored him big $$. Too bad the team still went 7 and 9...

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-cant-miss-pl...9000d5d80b60769

When you see Edwards and Brohm throw the ball. You can actually hear the difference (even over that cheesy guitar riff). Brohm's throws make a whrirring noise. Trent's passes go woob woob woob.

You can see the difference in the balls thrown just in the clips we get.

As long as it isn't edwards fine. That said I remember Evans never really liked Trent, he always prefered JP.

Dude, your crusade is tiresome. I think Edwards probably isn't the long term answer but you don't need to say it 9,478 times. I'll give the guy at least training camp under Gailey before I run him out of town.

Well, a small part of that might have some validity. I don't think Evans EVER suggested he didn't like Trent, EVER.

Back when JP and Trent were competing, Evans did say he preferred JP, the QB who he had a clear on-field rapport with. To take that remark and infer he never liked Trent, and that even if that were once true it continues to this day, is completely without any merit whatsoever.

Guest dog14787
As a WR you need to develop timing with the #1 guy, so as expected he wants there to be someone named the starter. But, he definitely is going about it in all the right ways and I respect that. He isnt whining or complaining, he simply honestly answered the question then stated that he trusts Chans plan and is confident in how he is handling it. Evans is, and always has been, a total class act.

I would suspect based on just experience alone that the initial pecking order will have Trent #1 until we get into camp and into the preseason games where the true competition will heat up. Pecking order is pretty meaningless until we can get these out there in game situations and see them move the ball...

True that

Well, a small part of that might have some validity. I don't think Evans EVER suggested he didn't like Trent, EVER.

Back when JP and Trent were competing, Evans did say he preferred JP, the QB who he had a clear on-field rapport with. To take that remark and infer he never liked Trent, and that even if that were once true it continues to this day, is completely without any merit whatsoever.

Ahh...The Dean, don't even bother...the concept of context is completely alien to twobillsdrive.

Watching last season made my head explode. I blamed Trent for a lot of that.

But many of the surrounding elements have departed, so I'll give the QB issue a rest and wait until training camp to see how things go.

Are they complacent or inscrutable? Time will tell.

And off topic, y'know what really pisses me off?

I love a Buffalo summer, but around this time of year, I can't wait for the Bills' opening day. Which means Summer is over. :w00t: