Sweet! 6 Bills/Sabres doubleheader weekends!

Due to scheduling conflicts I will miss the Dolphins and Jets games. The Jags will be my "home opener". Now I find out the Sabres will open that weekend against the Rangers. The rest of the Sabres schedule is being released tomorrow (6/22) at 12 noon. I'm hoping for Sabres games the weekends of Nov 14, Nov 28, Dec 12, and Dec 26.

PTR

Due to scheduling conflicts I will miss the Dolphins and Jets games. The Jags will be my "home opener". Now I find out the Sabres will open that weekend against the Rangers. The rest of the Sabres schedule is being released tomorrow (6/22) at 12 noon. I'm hoping for Sabres games the weekends of Nov 14, Nov 28, Dec 12, and Dec 26.

PTR

I have tried in past to come up for a double header weekend, sounds great

I have tried in past to come up for a double header weekend, sounds great

Actually I just picked up tickets to see the Hamilton Ti-Cats on Friday Oct 8. My first live CFL game. Looks like a triple-header weekend for me.

PTR

PTR

Cool! I have a pair of tix set up for the Bills game vs the Jags. Sounds like "doubling" it up with the Sabres game would be awesome.

-RichNJoisy

Way to go, Sabres! There are 6 Bills/Sabres weekends this year:

1) Oct 9/10 - Sabres host Rangers Sat, Bills host Jags Sun.

2) Nov 6/7 - In Toronto! Sabres @ Leafs, Bears/Bills @ Rogers Centre

3) Nov 13/14 - Sabres host Caps Sat, Bills host Lions Sun, BONUS: UB hosts Ball State Fri @ 6pm!

4) Nov 26/28 - Sabres host Leafs Fri, Bills host Steelers Sun.

5) Dec 11/12 - Sabres host Pens Sat, Bills host Browns Sun.

6) Dec 17/19 - In Florida! Sabres @ Panthers Fri, Bills @ Dolphins Sun.

Sabres release 2010/2011 schedule.

PTR