14 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the starting #2 #3 #4 WR's

• (2) Hardy, (3) Johnson, (4) Easley
    • (2) Hardy, (3) Easley, (4) Johnson
    • (2) Johnson, (3) Easley, (4) Hardy
    • (2) Johnson, (3) Hardy, (4) Easley
    • (2) Easley, (3) Hardy, (4) Johnson
    • (2) Easley, (3) Johnson, (4) Hardy

So far, there's been a 3 man competition for the #2 WR position. IMO, to start the year, I think Hardy will get the start at #2, Johnson will get the #3 WR and Easley will get the #4 WR position. This obviously could change depending on how these 3 do in training camp and in the pre-season. I also wouldn't be surprised by the end of the year if Easley becomes the #2 WR, since he's shown some good potential in OTA's so far.

Comments...

So far, there's been a 3 man competition for the #2 WR position. IMO, to start the year, I think Hardy will get the start at #2, Johnson will get the #3 WR and Easley will get the #4 WR position. This obviously could change depending on how these 3 do in training camp and in the pre-season. I also wouldn't be surprised by the end of the year if Easley becomes the #2 WR, since he's shown some good potential in OTA's so far.

Comments...

Are you writing off Roscoe? He'll get every chance to be the #3 (slot).

Are you writing off Roscoe? He'll get every chance to be the #3 (slot).

Johnson, Evans, Easley....mwah ha ha ha!! Put the big guys on the edge, Like Nix & Gailey prefer, and let Evans torch everyone out of the slot. sorry, perfect world scenario... :thumbsup:

i believe that the Bills recieving corps is one of the best in the nfl, unproven, yes but wow there is some potential to do some damage with these guys, every kind of weapon at gaileys disposal, small ultra quick and fast, saavy veteran, the rest are big, young, and fast with good hands. should be a great competition in preseason.

hardy will win the job because he is huge, fast and catches the ball. easley is the only player i think who can unseat him, even though i really like stevie johnson.

roscoe is to me a second down slot reciever whereas i believe stevie will be there on third.

Easley is apparently ONLY practicing on the outside (not typical for a Chan-run offense who wants his receivers to know all of the positions). So he won't be a number #3 receiver because the #3 receiver will operate primarily out of the slot.

So IMO he'll probably be the #4 receiver who is destined to replace the #1/#2 outside receiver in case of injury or he makes the astonishing leap to be our starting #2. Given that not only is he a rookie but a raw talent (he only has ONE year of being in a passing offense in college). I doubt he starts as #2.

I'd love for him to be so good that they can't keep him off of the field!