Condoms with "Teeth"

EC-Bills

This is the greatest thing ever invented by women. Having said that, it is awesomely stupid

Actually, women have had some tremendous contributions in the past. Their inventions include (but are not limited to) the mailbox, santa claus hat, muffin wrapper, and the triangle.

Actually, women have had some tremendous contributions in the past. Their inventions include (but are not limited to) the mailbox, santa claus hat, muffin wrapper, and the triangle.

Dude how can someone invent a shape? :lol:

Yes, this is such a good idea. It's definitely the best idea to have a violent rapist stuck to you; I don't see how this could go wrong at all.

Umm, the rapist isn't stuck to the woman. He's stuck to the device. I think it could lead to more violence in rapes but I'm not sure that with such a violent crime it would make a huge difference. If the guy does become violent he's just making things a lot worse for himself. The crime of rape, proven now beyond a reasonable doubt in most cases, is not as serious as adding beating or murder to the rape.

I think it's a great idea.

Umm, the rapist isn't stuck to the woman. He's stuck to the device. I think it could lead to more violence in rapes but I'm not sure that with such a violent crime it would make a huge difference. If the guy does become violent he's just making things a lot worse for himself. The crime of rape, proven now beyond a reasonable doubt in most cases, is not as serious as adding beating or murder to the rape.

9 out of every 10 rape viticims turned rape/murder victims disgaree.

Just make sure your girlfriend remembers she has the thing in there before you get caught up in the heat of passion. :lol:

Otherwise, I agree that it seems to be a good thing.

Although for rape this makes sense, but I think this is a dangerous device that some evil broads can put in their cooch, and take their man hating out on some unsuspecting fool.

You are essentially putting a weapon inside a vag.

I think its better to just teach women proper self defense techniques, instead of relying on this brutal contraption. I have two daughters and I would much rather have them learn to fight back then to rely on something like this.

Women are tough when empowered and trained correctly.