How do I post pictures?

I feel my natural acumen for witty replies based on web-found images has been really curtailed 'round here. Iffin' I could post a funny pic or two, it might help me feel more useful.

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

sign up for any of the free image hosting sites like Flickr, ImageShack, or Photobucket

Upload your pic(s), copy the URL to the pic, and paste it into your post, using the "Insert Link" icon

if you want to use a pic that's already on the internet, copy the URL and paste using "Insert Link" again

sign up for any of the free image hosting sites like Flickr, ImageShack, or Photobucket

Upload your pic(s), copy the URL to the pic, and paste it into your post, using the "Insert Link" icon

if you want to use a pic that's already on the internet, copy the URL and paste using "Insert Link" again

And to further what he said:

The feature allowing embedding of images into a post have been turned off.

Most of us like it that way.

It keeps all that picture based signature nonsense in check.

Edited by Cynical

+4,598,203

I feel my natural acumen for witty replies based on web-found images has been really curtailed 'round here. Iffin' I could post a funny pic or two, it might help me feel more useful.

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

Save yourself the registration and host pictures (those that don't already have a link location) using this site: LINK

Save yourself the registration and host pictures (those that don't already have a link location) using this site: LINK

Nice. Thanks. BTW, you don't have to register at Imageshack, either. But it is good to have alternatives.

YES!

also, check out http://www.tinypic.com. you can instantly upload pics and get a link to post as well. havent checked out imgur.com, but i think its about the same thing.