DeadMau5 ("Dead Mouse")

ajzepp

I usually check out the MP3 deal of the day at amazon each evening, and this guy's most recent album was on sale for a few bucks. I'd never heard of him, and I'm not familiar with this sort of music, but I've found myself listening to it almost all day at work today. Seems like a pretty interesting dude.

Anyone else know of this guy? For all I know, he's HUGE and I'm just getting old and out of the loop (?)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deadmau5

Has a few songs playing a lot on XM over the past year or so.

Very cool...I haven't been into the club scene since I was in my late 20s, but this stuff is very creative and addicting. Would be great to have playing during a workout!

I usually check out the MP3 deal of the day at amazon each evening, and this guy's most recent album was on sale for a few bucks. I'd never heard of him, and I'm not familiar with this sort of music, but I've found myself listening to it almost all day at work today. Seems like a pretty interesting dude.

Anyone else know of this guy? For all I know, he's HUGE and I'm just getting old and out of the loop (?)

This music will be cool to try in my new car that I'll be getting next week. Supposed to have a pretty nice stereo in it. :unsure:

Check youtube... "Faxing Berlin" is great.

:unsure:

Very cool, thanks man! I have a block on youtube here at work, but have a short list of his tracks to check out when I get home. I'll add that one to the list :devil:

This is a talented dude!

This music will be cool to try in my new car that I'll be getting next week. Supposed to have a pretty nice stereo in it. :unsure:

Finally retiring the Corolla? What are you getting?

he's great. listen to "not exactly" one of his most popular songs.

for those on sirius. listen to bpm. channel 36. great club music/remixes.

The songs you guys requested were on the same album, so I just went ahead and bought it. I also added "The Longest Road" since it seems to be pretty popular.

This music is just awesome....

Finally retiring the Corolla? What are you getting?

Actually, the Corolla still runs great and it's going to a family member that needs a car for a couple of years. Should last much longer than that though. I'm getting a Rav4. :)

Deadmau5 is ok. His most famous (and popular) song is ghosts n stuff. He's a bit too trance for my liking (I prefer breaks/house a lot more).

Here's a random song I've been hearing on Area lately (and loving):

Deadmau5 is ok. His most famous (and popular) song is ghosts n stuff. He's a bit too trance for my liking (I prefer breaks/house a lot more).

Here's a random song I've been hearing on Area lately (and loving):

:lol: cool song! I don't know why I'm just now giving this sort of music a chance, but I'm really enjoying it!

I'm gonna have to find a good internet radio channel on my squeezebox so I can get more familiar with this genre.