Parking Permit for the Ralph?

I got a letter in the mail today and it had a form for me to fill out and submit if I'm interested in buying a discounted parking permit for the whole season, $160 for 8 games, instead of the usual coupons. The good news is that Lot 1 was one of the lots that we can reserve a space for, but still...I thought it was odd that they were going this way. It's always been easier to just pay with cash. Anyone else get this yet?

I got a letter in the mail today and it had a form for me to fill out and submit if I'm interested in buying a discounted parking permit for the whole season, $160 for 8 games, instead of the usual coupons. The good news is that Lot 1 was one of the lots that we can reserve a space for, but still...I thought it was odd that they were going this way. It's always been easier to just pay with cash. Anyone else get this yet?

No, i havent. Last year i got the coupons. Maybe it has something to do with where your seats are located?

I had a permit last year for Lot A. If they do the same thing for you they did for me last year, you get a booklet with a mirror hang tag (like a handicap tag) for every game. At the bottom of the hang tag is a tear off that you hand the the attendents when you drive in. I like it that my parking is pre-paid, no need to hit the ATM on the thruway on my way there when I remember I don't have any or not enough cash with me.

8 games, including the exhibition game is no bargain. If they want to make it worthwhile, they should realize many of us, especially the ones who live far away, blow off the exhibition game & give the tickets away. Make it $140 for the 7 regular season games, quit gouging on the exhibition and they might sell more.

8 games, including the exhibition game is no bargain. If they want to make it worthwhile, they should realize many of us, especially the ones who live far away, blow off the exhibition game & give the tickets away. Make it $140 for the 7 regular season games, quit gouging on the exhibition and they might sell more.

I hear your point but $20 to park might be the cheapest in the NFL.

Don't buy it then. I went for it because I was going to every game, including pre-season.

And .. if you blow off a game for some reason Ralphie already has your parking money.

Exactly! That's why they are doing this now. They know that a bunch of people skip pre-seasons. By making you pay for the whole year, you pay ahead of time, even for the games you don't go to. :unsure:

I am just gonna do the coupons because i am still on the fence about the Bengals game. It doesnt count and by the second half it will be the D team in there. I'll probably throw the pair of tickets on stubhub (or here) for $5 bucks and throw in the "$5 off parking coupon" just because...

...Then again it is early evening NFL football in August...

I had a few questions about the pass and got a response today

I just received an invoice for a parking pass....with a price of $160 for the 8

home games. I have a few questions, though. If we paid our accounts in full

early, weren't we told we would get 1 free parking pass for 1 game? If we

choose not to purchase the season long parking pass, would we still get the $5

off coupons along with the single free parking pass that we've been getting

the past few years or have those coupons been discontinued? I only ask because

the $5 off coupons and the parking pass add up to $140 in cost as opposed to

$160.

Also, if we purchase the season-long parking pass, would we still get the free

pass?

You will be receiving the $5 off parking coupons per game if you do not purchase parking for this season. If you do purchase the parking, you can not use the coupons however, you can use the free parking pass for one game.
So basically, for those of us who paid up our accounts early and are due a free parking pass, we'll still get that and, if we pay in advance, we could give that away or sell it to someone

I am just gonna do the coupons because i am still on the fence about the Bengals game. It doesnt count and by the second half it will be the D team in there. I'll probably throw the pair of tickets on stubhub (or here) for $5 bucks and throw in the "$5 off parking coupon" just because...

...Then again it is early evening NFL football in August...

It's the next-to-the last preseason game...when starters typically play a series in the 2nd half