Complaint of the Day: I'm sick of

Ennjay

hearing about athletes' "legacies."

I don't give anywhere close to a crap about putting something in "its historical context" or "perspective" before it's even over. Just shut up and play.

......any further posts on ANY of the Bills QB's until pre season is at least 1/2 way over.

You are desiring the impossible. DarthIce can not be silenced. He is eagerly awaiting every opportunity to call TE a kitty. If Chan Gailey declares TE as the starting qb early in preseason Darth will erupt. The expletives and spittle will be spewing from his dirty mouth. Just stay out of the line of fire. :thumbsup:

You are desiring the impossible. DarthIce can not be silenced. He is eagerly awaiting every opportunity to call TE a kitty. If Chan Gailey declares TE as the starting qb early in preseason Darth will erupt. The expletives and spittle will be spewing from his dirty mouth. Just stay out of the line of fire. :thumbsup:

I'm not desiring anything, really. Just "sick of" the redundant rehash, since this is an "I'm sick of" thread.

question of the day: WTH is a "vuvuzela".. and does my GF have one?

if so, i'm not sure i'm ready to complain about them as of yet.

:thumbsup:

~AS

A vuvuzela is a three foot long horn that makes a world cup soccer game even more unwatchable than it already is. Quite an accomplishment, I know.

You may want to find out if your GF is in possession of a three foot long plastic horn as it could render your services useless. <_<