You think this will stand up in court?

Have you ever considered even spending 15 seconds to type in a bit of a description of your links? Ever?

I almost never click on them, because you don't extend that common courtesy... you are lazy and presumptive that we should take your links on faith.

Please do better... :mellow:

He's a news bot. It's automated dude.

Have you ever considered even spending 15 seconds to type in a bit of a description of your links? Ever?

I almost never click on them, because you don't extend that common courtesy... you are lazy and presumptive that we should take your links on faith.

I always wanted to say the same thing... Everybody gets criticized for such bad habits.

I like the surprise. You never know what you're gonna get.

Please do better... :thumbsup:

You got me dead to rights, Doc. Would you like to shoot me now or wait 'till you get home?

Bunch of whiners. I saw "You think this will stand up in court?", saw it was posted by GBID, and automatically said to myself "Oh. Dick joke."

You need a description to know that? It's GBID, ergo the title's a double entendre, and in this case it's an obvious penis reference. If you need any more description than that, you're a !@#$ing moron.

Bunch of whiners. I saw "You think this will stand up in court?", saw it was posted by GBID, and automatically said to myself "Oh. Dick joke."

You need a description to know that? It's GBID, ergo the title's a double entendre, and in this case it's an obvious penis reference. If you need any more description than that, you're a !@#$ing moron.

Who isn't? :thumbsup: