If we go on this little run we've been hoping for,

Lord I hope not.  :P

142275[/snapback]

I've been a season ticket holder now for 5 years, and I've never been to a Monday Night game at home. Ive been also going to games since about 1990, and a couple as a kid earlier than that and I want a home game.

I remember a couple of Sunday Nighters at the Ralph. Versus the Jets when Flutie threw the hellacious block in a Bills win, and the opener vs Tennessee the year after the crock of sh-- throw forward. The place defiantely had electricity.

Damn, I bet the Ralph gets jacked on Monday Night's. I'd like to see it for once.

The management is on record as saying that they don't like home night games due to the longer than average travel times for many of its season ticket holders.

It's a reasonable thought, but it removes a nice advantage though for the organization. Look at how Cincy exploded at home this season after a long drought in between MNF home contests.

CBS should get the Monday night package by default next year so that it will be AFC teams only.  :P

If the Bills' finish 8-8 or above, they will get a Monday night road game.

142278[/snapback]

See, this is the stupidest thing I've ever seen. I agree with you. But you have to think....they want good TV. Yet, they always send mediocre teams AT good teams. The result is usually a blowout. If anything, to see a competitive game, you would think, you'd see more of the powerhouse team AT the lesser team.

IE, Indianapolis at Buffalo, or some kind of game equivalent like that.

The stupidity of execs sometimes amazes me!

The management is on record as saying that they don't like home night games due to the longer than average travel times for many of its season ticket holders.

It's a reasonable thought, but it removes a nice advantage though for the organization. Look at how Cincy exploded at home this season after a long drought in between MNF home contests.

142284[/snapback]

Yeah, but now it's clearly on record as saying that it clearly would welcome a HOME primetime game. I just wonder if we'll get one!

I have no confidence we will.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: NFL for not coming to a great atmosphere!

CVA - I'm just guessing that it will be an away game if it comes to fruition because of my later post. They don't want ticket holders with longish drives getting home at 3-4 AM.

The Bills have the AFC West and the NFC South next year, so the Jets, Chargers and Pats look like candidates.

CVA - I'm just guessing that it will be an away game if it comes to fruition because of my later post. They don't want ticket holders with longish drives getting home at 3-4 AM.

The Bills have the AFC West and the NFC South next year, so the Jets, Chargers and Pats look like candidates.

142288[/snapback]

I hear ya. I just don't understand....that in most TV games in almost every sport........they'll do something stupid like send the lesser team at a traditional powerhouse, and then scratch their heads when everyone tunes out a blowout.

Being around 8-8 and a tough place to play.....you would think that a good game to see would be a powerhouse at our Bills on TV.

Same goes for any other teams.

However, that would kill the Denver lovefest, and Dallas lovefest that only MNF has!

But yes, I understand ya fully!!!!