Whoops

Since I've moved to SF as you can imagine I'm coming accross more people looking for "green/sustainable/socially consciouse" funds. We found a half way decent one (usually the returns on those things suck). Well guess what their top holding is....Transocean. :mellow:

Since I've moved to SF as you can imagine I'm coming accross more people looking for "green/sustainable/socially consciouse" funds. We found a half way decent one (usually the returns on those things suck). Well guess what their top holding is....Transocean. :mellow:

Cant be. All those companies "dont care about the environent.".....even though they make all their revenue from working with it. :huh:

"socially consciouse"? What is that? God it's got to be a trick to live in Cali.

I get requests for Socially unresponsible......Oppenheimer Sex Drugs and Rock & Roll Fund C

I just invest directly in Agfa, BASF, Bayer, Aventis...companies that used to be part of IG Farben. The way I figure it, you can't get any more socially irresponsible than gassing Jews.

The six words that govern all business:

It

all

comes

down

to

money.

Green, alright.

I just invest directly in Agfa, BASF, Bayer, Aventis...companies that used to be part of IG Farben. The way I figure it, you can't get any more socially irresponsible than gassing Jews.

Sure you can. Invest in the lampshade company.

I get requests for Socially unresponsible......Oppenheimer Sex Drugs and Rock & Roll Fund C

A few years ago we "created" a vice fund. It did pretty well.

BTW I sat down with this kid up here a few months ago and he said he didn't want to invest in any fund that had Haliburton in it. I asked why and he said "they kill people." :mellow:

BTW I sat down with this kid up here a few months ago and he said he didn't want to invest in any fund that had Haliburton in it. I asked why and he said "they kill people." :thumbsup:

So does the federal government. Is he foregoing Social Security, then?

BTW I sat down with this kid up here a few months ago and he said he didn't want to invest in any fund that had Haliburton in it. I asked why and he said "they kill people." :thumbsup:

Brilliant. He'll go far with THAT kind of critical thinking.