Wood may practice soon

Not surprised. But it's still impressive.

He is the type of quality person and player you build winning teams around. He is one of my favorite players on the roster. Now if we can get our LT position shored up we will be making progress.

Sound like it's more about Eric really wanting to get onto the practice field, which is why everybody loves this kid so much.

That attitude is admirable and what this team needs, but I think that if they let him out here at all, it will be under very limited conditions. I'd love to see him out there though, even if it's just for a couple of reps.

I just hope he doesn't come back too soon. I do admire his commitment.

Agreed but you would have to believe at this point in the year the medical staff would be very conservative. He has no reason to be agressive as the starting job is his if he is healthy. He is not in a fight for anything other than a full return to form.

Sound like it's more about Eric really wanting to get onto the practice field, which is why everybody loves this kid so much.

That attitude is admirable and what this team needs, but I think that if they let him out here at all, it will be under very limited conditions. I'd love to see him out there though, even if it's just for a couple of reps.

This won't be Eric's decision. He'll only start practicing once he gets clearance from the team docs. Even if he's there for the start of training camp, he should be fine for the season (WRT preparation and conditioning).

we need more Eric Woods

Wood sets a great example. I don't see too many Bills players complaining about their aches and pains and being able to look Wood in the eye. I hope Wood and Levitre turn into one hard core don't mess with me attitude dynamic duo.

So much for all the naysayers that he was done forever. this was a friggin broken leg , not an amputation. he is an athelete who works hard, no nick johnson in baseball. great news as I expected all along. glad we did not treat him with obamacare.... :mellow:

I'm surprised it took this long. It was inevitable.