And Yet Another Tale From The Most Ethical Congress Ever

By all rights the GOP should be poised to re-take the Senate this year. Voters are furious with the President for saving the banking system, saving manufacturing jobs and giving 30 million Americans health insurance. I feel your pain! But then the Tea Party got the nominations they wanted. Angel wants to phase out Medicare and Social Security, and Rand Paul will not talk to any media anymore--ok, he talks to Fox, if you consider that media--unless he gets the questions in writing, in advance. Yes,he wants to be a Senator :devil:

I'm actually thrilled the Republicans have proposed going after popular government programs, I just wish the whole party would get behind those efforts. I've been reading about these ideas for years on websites like this one and finanlly someone has, err, had, the balls to try and air them, and that's about all it took to make the cockroaches scurry back into the dark. Too bad

Unfortuntly, the Tea Party may fade away before the 2012 Republican nomination. Darn!

By all rights the GOP should be poised to re-take the Senate this year. Voters are furious with the President for saving the banking system, saving manufacturing jobs and giving 30 million Americans health insurance. I feel your pain! But then the Tea Party got the nominations they wanted. Angel wants to phase out Medicare and Social Security, and Rand Paul will not talk to any media anymore--ok, he talks to Fox, if you consider that media--unless he gets the questions in writing, in advance. Yes,he wants to be a Senator :devil:

I'm actually thrilled the Republicans have proposed going after popular government programs, I just wish the whole party would get behind those efforts. I've been reading about these ideas for years on websites like this one and finanlly someone has, err, had, the balls to try and air them, and that's about all it took to make the cockroaches scurry back into the dark. Too bad

Unfortuntly, the Tea Party may fade away before the 2012 Republican nomination. Darn!

Oh look, another partisan apologist. Exactly what American politics needs.

Welcome back, Dave. Your particular brand of stupidity is so refreshing.

Oh look, another partisan apologist. Exactly what American politics needs.

Welcome back, Dave. Your particular brand of stupidity is so refreshing.

Now why are you upset? I thought you would completely agree with me. Let's get those Libertairian ideas out to the public because they are so obviously great ideas,lol. Let freedom ring! Or do you actually believe you are smarter than the rest of the voters? :mellow:

Your "partisan" crap is just that,crap.You haven't chosen sides? Why do you pretend to be above the debate?

This is far more egregious.

Why is it that lawmakers don't get to follow the same rules as for other Americans? How is that not insider trading?

:mellow:

With the access to Ginnie Mae's risk model that I had, if I'd traded any company involved with Ginnie, I'd be in jail now. And that model was based entirely on public data. Their transgression is FAR worse than that.

That's class-action-lawsuit worthy, not just against them but the SEC as well, for allowing it.

:mellow:

With the access to Ginnie Mae's risk model that I had, if I'd traded any company involved with Ginnie, I'd be in jail now. And that model was based entirely on public data. Their transgression is FAR worse than that.

That's class-action-lawsuit worthy, not just against them but the SEC as well, for allowing it.

I didn't know if that was worse, or Ben Nelson striking a provision from financial reform bill at the request of Berkshire Hathaway ... later revealed that Nelson owns $1.5mm of BRK stock.

Absolutely insane that Congress is not bound by any securities laws.

I didn't know if that was worse, or Ben Nelson striking a provision from financial reform bill at the request of Berkshire Hathaway ... later revealed that Nelson owns $1.5mm of BRK stock.

Absolutely insane that Congress is not bound by any securities laws.

Nelson's defense: "Yes, I own Berkshire-Hathaway stock...but only one share."

Now why are you upset? I thought you would completely agree with me. Let's get those Libertairian ideas out to the public because they are so obviously great ideas,lol. Let freedom ring! Or do you actually believe you are smarter than the rest of the voters? :unsure:

Your "partisan" crap is just that,crap.You haven't chosen sides? Why do you pretend to be above the debate?

I have chosen a side. The side of being correct. Over and over again. You have chosen blind follower ship, which the two parties in charge do back flips over.

And yeah, I'm way !@#$ing smarter than "the voters".