This woman is scum.

Beerball

Wow. It doesn't get much more tragic than that.

No, that's bottom of the barrel. And to add onto that, she's straight up lying to the family of the girl saying she didn't suffer and she never sexually molested her.

Although Huckaby's reasons for killing Sandra may never be known, San Joaquin County prosecutors revealed today how the girl was killed - asphyxiation.

then this...

Sandra suffered injuries to her genitalia that were consistent with the diameter of the handles of a rolling pin that was found at the nearby Clover Road Baptist Church, where Huckaby taught Sunday school and where her grandfather is the pastor. The rolling pin had a "bloody smudge" on it, and its handle was bent, authorities said.

What a total b****, she deserves to rot in jail the rest of her life.

She deserves what ever she gets in prison.

I believe she will be put in a secluded cell because, Im sure like many I have heard that an unwritten rule in prison, that if you are in for harming, in this case murdering a child, you will be handled by the other prisoners accordingly.

Anyone with experience as a prison guard. . work in prison know about this.

She deserves what ever she gets in prison.

I believe she will be put in a secluded cell because, Im sure like many I have heard that an unwritten rule in prison, that if you are in for harming, in this case murdering a child, you will be handled by the other prisoners accordingly.

Anyone with experience as a prison guard. . work in prison know about this.

She can ask for seclusion, it's far from a guarantee that she'll get it though.

She can ask for seclusion, it's far from a guarantee that she'll get it though.

I watched one of those prison programs, guy wanted a cell to himself, so when they gave him a cell mate he just strangled him. Got his wish.

But as far as what this thread is about,the act itself- I consider my hide 6 inchs thick but I wish I had never read it.

Two words,

DEATH PENALTY.

Unfortunately she committed her crime in California where the death penalty is a joke. To bad she didn't do this in Texas then she would only have about 4 years to live.

Two words,

DEATH PENALTY.

Unfortunately she committed her crime in California where the death penalty is a joke. To bad she didn't do this in Texas then she would only have about 4 years to live.

To me, a miserable lifetime in prison is a much worse prospect than being put out of one's misery. I'm glad she's getting a life sentence.

This happened over the hills from me in Tracy, CA. This hadn't gone to trial yet. She pleaded guilty, so she would not get the death penalty.

Just a sad situation for the family of the little girl. A parent suffering through the death of a child is horrific enough but to have it happen this way is another level of anguish altogether.

To me, a miserable lifetime in prison is a much worse prospect than being put out of one's misery. I'm glad she's getting a life sentence.

I completely agree.