Our secondary

Justice

I have watched all the video footage on BuffaloBills.com of the OTA practices and our defense is either intercepting a ton of passes or batting them down. The question I ask is is our secondary that talented or do our QB's make them look good? I hope our secondary is just that good but they were intercepting passes even when our top two corners, McGee and McKelvin , were out because of injury.

IMO, it's most likely a little bit of both, our QB's suck and our secondary is really good.

The secondary will make our pass rush look good this year and create a lot of coverage sacks.

The QB's will be the main weak spot for the Bills this year and will ensure the Bills a top 5 pick in next years' draft, IMO, which we really need. The Bills have been bad over the last decade, but not bad enough to secure top notch talent in the draft. One horrible year will do us good in the long run. Especially since the Bills are unable or just too cheap to acquire talent via free agency.

If this happens, the Bills can add more starters through next years' draft and then try to hit on free agency the year after that and then the Bills will be a force to be reckoned with. This, my friends, is how you rebuild.