OT: DVD burning software

TracyLee

I was going to link to that one, but I was hoing the idiots who bought this learned their lesson, and didn't buy that one also.  Of course I think downloading it would be okay, since it is obvious noone in their right mind would ever buy it.  :devil:

144485[/snapback]

Oh, I get it! So if it sucks you're okay with downloading it?

It's really not just a "today" thing.

144523[/snapback]

Do you have nothing better to do everyday than be an !@#$? I mean I realize you like to be the center of attention and all but your 'gig' is really, really old. Can't you come up with something new? Are you really just content to harrass everyone that crosses your path, even though you are known to seek people out with that same intent. You are a very ugly person. Did I mention that you are also a hateful, miserable prick? I think I did.

Do you have nothing better to do everyday than be an !@#$? I mean I realize you like to be the center of attention and all but your 'gig' is really, really old.  Can't you come up with something new?  Are you really just content to harrass everyone that crosses your path, even though you are known to seek people out with that same intent. You are a very ugly person. Did I mention that you are also a hateful, miserable prick?  I think I did.

144566[/snapback]

And yet you just can't help replying. Your son would probably appreciate you not wasting the bandwidth - he has felonies to commit.