Another Tale From The Most Ethical Congress Ever

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"After being based in the Burton Federal Building for over 20 years, we were no longer able to meet the needs of San Franciscans in the existing space," Hammill said in a statement. "The new office space is 3,075 square feet, nearly a third larger than the old space, which was of inadequate size."

Precisely what !@#$ing needs of the San Franciscans weren't being met by Pelosi's lack of another thousand square feet? :w00t:

Precisely what !@#$ing needs of the San Franciscans weren't being met by Pelosi's lack of another thousand square feet? :w00t:

I'm not so much pissed that it's a 33% larger, I'm pissed that it's 400% more costly to us. Sounds like they added a lot more than size. Also sounds like someone needs to learn how to negotiate a lease.

I'm not so much pissed that it's a 33% larger, I'm pissed that it's 400% more costly to us. Sounds like they added a lot more than size. Also sounds like someone needs to learn how to negotiate a lease.

The justification for the cost was "but we need more space to represent the people of San Francisco". It's a stupid cost BECAUSE it's unjustified.

But let's "claw back" Wall Street bonuses, because those aren't justified at all, no...

That's one. One thing that we've agreed on ever. Baby steps.

Perhaps if you did a bit more of your own research and a bit less watching of the TV (or corporate radio), you might learn some factual information. Then we could agree more. Until then I won't be able to look past the corporate cum you have in your mouth.

The justification for the cost was "but we need more space to represent the people of San Francisco". It's a stupid cost BECAUSE it's unjustified.

But let's "claw back" Wall Street bonuses, because those aren't justified at all, no...

She and that building deserve each other. God awful ugliest building in the city. My wife says it looks like it's covered in chicken wire.

Perhaps if you did a bit more of your own research and a bit less watching of the TV (or corporate radio), you might learn some factual information.

YOU USED BILL NYE AS A PRIMARY SOURCE, YOU FRICKIN' LOON!!!!!! :w00t:

YOU USED BILL NYE AS A PRIMARY SOURCE, YOU FRICKIN' LOON!!!!!! :w00t:

I think his reproducible demo that you can reproduce at your home was more the source than anything. He is the "Science Guy", and what is science, if not peer reviewable?

... (obligatory) you blithering idiot

Perhaps if you did a bit more of your own research and a bit less watching of the TV (or corporate radio), you might learn some factual information. Then we could agree more. Until then I won't be able to look past the corporate cum you have in your mouth.

Unfortunately I don't have time to take your approach. I'm quite busy providing for my family, for my employees and their families and paying hundreds of thousands of dollars a year in taxes personally so that many others can enjoy the freedoms and entitlements our country offers. Somebody has to do it.