Another Tale From The Most Ethical Congress Ever

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, SOMEONE had a bad day.

These congressfolks are out of control. This is going to make the 24-hour news cycle until this guy is thrown out on his ass in the most embarrassing manner possible.

What? He's a Democrat?

Oh.

Nevermind. Carry on.

The students are ****heads. "Hello, my name is _____, I'm a student at ______" is how you start off that kind of conversation, not "Senator Bedfellow, what do you think of....." The dumbass amateur Woodward-and-Bernstein-wannabes deserved to be punched in the face, frankly.

And the Congressman IS an !@#$.

Outrage from PastaJoe, Bishop Hedd and blzrul in 8,317,912....8,317,913....8,317,914....

Someone needs to make that into a campaign commercial. No commentary necessary.

Most people see assault. They see the next SEIU president.

SEIU: If you can't beat 'em, beat 'em.

The students are ****heads. "Hello, my name is _____, I'm a student at ______" is how you start off that kind of conversation, not "Senator Bedfellow, what do you think of....." The dumbass amateur Woodward-and-Bernstein-wannabes deserved to be punched in the face, frankly.

Totally agree. Both sides suck!!

".....Whhhhhhooooo are you.....who, who...who, who.....I really want to know!!!..."

I think you guys got this all wrong. I believe Senator Melissa Etheridge was just trying to show the young folk how hip he is by singing the chorus of a very cool Who tune.

That......or he's a paranoid prick. You decide.

It was a total setup and the Congressman fell for it. They probably filmed another hundred and he was the only one that bit hard. Tough break for Etheridge.

Time to grap the tissues Nancy (she has seen this kind of violence before)...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/09/17/p...e_n_289999.html

No doubt this thug democrat congressman is a closet tea party person.

"House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's eyes watered Thursday as she called for the rhetorical heat to be turned down across the country, and warned that such words can lead to violence"

Hey Nancy...remember when you tried to have the sitting president prosecuted for war crimes?

Shut the !@#$ up, you hypocritical B word.

Finally, something we can agree on. The only people the south is hospitable to is other white southerners. Lets see them open their doors to a few Mexicans or something.

Every time we think we've seen the basement of your idiocy, you break out the jackhammer.

Finally, something we can agree on. The only people the south is hospitable to is other white southerners. Lets see them open their doors to a few Mexicans or something.

You have no idea how far away we are from agreeing.