Hey Let's Spend Another $50B To Save Gov't Jobs

I love how it's always about "teachers, police and firefighters" but somehow they always forget to mention the millions of needless bureaucrats, staffers, patronage jobs, etc.

Bureaucrats exist for a reason,someone has to make records of crap of other people will steal everything.

But this begs the question,if government doesn't employ people, who will? The idea that if you simply cut taxes and eliminate regulation--like on oil rigs or financial institutions-- jobs will suddenly grow on trees. That's an ignorant assertion endlessly mouthed by the right wing idiots. The government has just been getting bigger and bigger since the free trade agreements basaically killed our manufacturing sector, and the world has not ended. Heck, even the crime rate has dropped significantly....again! I would guess that no matter who is President and whoever controls congress the government will continue to play a larger and larger role in society

Bureaucrats exist for a reason,someone has to make records of crap of other people will steal everything.

But this begs the question,if government doesn't employ people, who will? The idea that if you simply cut taxes and eliminate regulation--like on oil rigs or financial institutions-- jobs will suddenly grow on trees. That's an ignorant assertion endlessly mouthed by the right wing idiots. The government has just been getting bigger and bigger since the free trade agreements basaically killed our manufacturing sector, and the world has not ended. Heck, even the crime rate has dropped significantly....again! I would guess that no matter who is President and whoever controls congress the government will continue to play a larger and larger role in society

It's not the free trade agreements that has killed our manufacturing sector, It's because of overseas cheap labor you dolt.

And of course I wouldn't expect you to understand the concept of the public sector crowding out the private sector. I am 100% certain that you have no clue of what I'm talking about...

Idiot