On the brighter side......

Rayzer32

Look at it this way, the Bils are 1-2 and the Pats are 1-2. Unfortunately they do not have the injury problems we do right now.

The Pats have not been that impressive to this point, but if you listen to Chris Mortensen he thinks Belichek is hiding everything.

For some reason Mort has a huge woody for the Pats. He seems to think that Belichek is playing cat and mouse and not showing any type of game plans for the season. Aren't all the teams hiding stuff at this point?

What makes the Pats so much different. Because the Bungholes kicked their butts and now the Panthers, the Pats must be hiding everything. Give me a break Mort. If that was the case, then why in hell would BB play his starters up until the 4th qtr against the Bungholes last week. Greater risk of injury that way. His starters played 3 qtrs again tonight.

BB wants to win every game no matter if its preseason or not. Plus he has backups to look at in the second halves of these games and has no reasons to keep his starters in unless he is pissed and trying to win. The Pats are not playing up to par and BB knows it.

I think BB is trying to get the point across to his players that another SB hangover is not acceptable.

Hey Mort...... :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: you Brady lover.