Hi.

I not too "douchey". Mebbee just a bit.

I was wondering who to ask questions of. Thanks. "Ieatcrayons" sounds like a safe bet. <_<

You should really tell DC Tom about your views on economics and the environment. He'll be supportive.

I'm not here for hatin'. I just like talkin' football and bustin chops. I'm local (Roch. area) and my best friend is a Bills fan, so I talk about your team all the time. Generally, I think you guys only need a couple of pieces to be a contender again. (most importantly: QB) Out of the rest of our division, I'd say I hate the Bills the least. :huh:

I'm not here for hatin'. I just like talkin' football and bustin chops. I'm local (Roch. area) and my best friend is a Bills fan, so I talk about your team all the time. Generally, I think you guys only need a couple of pieces to be a contender again. (most importantly: QB) Out of the rest of our division, I'd say I hate the Bills the least. :huh:

Well, I won't speak for others here but I hate the Jests the least.

I'm not here for hatin'. I just like talkin' football and bustin chops. I'm local (Roch. area) and my best friend is a Bills fan, so I talk about your team all the time. Generally, I think you guys only need a couple of pieces to be a contender again. (most importantly: QB) Out of the rest of our division, I'd say I hate the Bills the least. ;)

I agree ... we're missing a couple of pieces ... and offense and a defense ... LOL

Welcome aboard ... Talking smack is all good and fun ... we draw the line at stupidity (ie; ieatcrayonz, skooby) and bash the snot out them ... feel free to join us ...

P.S. .. Since you're new here ... you need to check this out, I think that you'll be the winner for sure Link :huh:

I agree ... we're missing a couple of pieces ... and offense and a defense ... LOL

Welcome aboard ... Talking smack is all good and fun ... we draw the line at stupidity (ie; ieatcrayonz, skooby) and bash the snot out them ... feel free to join us ...

P.S. .. Since you're new here ... you need to check this out, I think that you'll be the winner for sure Link :huh:

Oh boy add another to the list of wan-a-be winners

This is blasphemy, but I'm too young to remember the Dan Marino era so I hate the Dolphins the least. I hate the Patriots with vitriol...not much animosity toward the Jets, but Ryan really gets on my nerves.

Same here, Sage, I !@#$ing hate the patriots*, but some of my father's hatred for the phins got passed down to me, so I hate the Jests the least out of our division opponents.