Is Pat Williams and Jonas jennings likely gone

Rudyc80

i really think we could replace jennings but we need to keep our defense together and williams has played well...we gotta keep him but i think the vikings will make a serious push for him having cotrell and winfield there! :w00t:

141989[/snapback]

Rudy, I've heard several say that Jennings wants to go back to his home area, so I suspect he'll leave regardless.

And by not having a round 1 choice, I suppose the team can devote more money to other re-signings. I may be wrong - the "rookie" pool, cap etc. Dunno.

Rudy, I've heard several say that Jennings wants to go back to his home area, so I suspect he'll leave regardless.

142854[/snapback]

A rumor is all it was. Jennings was on an Atlanta radio station interview 2 years ago and said that it would be great to play for his hometown Falcons someday. Interpret that how you will, but I think it was mostly just him doing the usual kissing up to radio guys and their audience (of Falcons fans). Jennings has also repeatedly stated that he'd love to finish his career in Buffalo, by the way.

All in all, I suspect it will all come down to $$$. He'll go wherever they pay him the most $$$. And he'll probably give both Buffalo and Atlanta a slight "hometown discount" like Moulds did, except that Atlanta currently has no need for another LT like Jennings.

those are the best kind.

all i want in life is to watch my bills on sunday, and have my 110 pound girlfriend bring be beer while NOT SAYING A WORD!!!

142614[/snapback]

You ain't doing it right, grasshopper. The trick is to get her to love the BILLS too. That way, win or lose you get have sex. Winning sex is good because it's a celebration. Losing sex is better because you get rid of all the bad karma in an aggressive way.

Think about it. If she ain't game, she ain't the girl for a real football fan.

:lol:

Fair enough. Consider Jennings a goner, then.

142951[/snapback]

The good news for the BIlls is that fact that Atlanta is not having offensive line problems, just because we never heard of their starting LT doesn't mean he isn't good. Seriously, who do you think has heard of Jonas Jennings? He won't cost as much as we all anticipate.