Letter to the Editor

Any idea who's going to win this one? I don't mean polls, just the sentiment of the people you have picked up on. (I am assuming due to your current vocation that you don't have a tin ear.)

There are a lot of things at play going on here. Arnold was put into office the last time we were pissed off. We kicked out a liberal gov who threatened to triple the car registration (tax) and trust me, we're pissed off again. Jerry has the backing of all the unions (read $$$) but Meg has boatloads of money too. Just think about what my letter to the editor said, he will be beholden to all those unions LA mentioned in his post and meg is beholden to no one. And even people on the left know it's the unions that have !@#$ed us over here. All she has to do is point that out. Oh and also all she has to do is play some screwy soundbytes from when he was on Radio Pacifica. This one would be a good start.

1995...an oldie but a goodie:

The conventional viewpoint says we need a jobs program and we need to cut welfare. Just the opposite! We need more welfare and fewer jobs.

There are a lot of things at play going on here. Arnold was put into office the last time we were pissed off. We kicked out a liberal gov who threatened to triple the car registration (tax) and trust me, we're pissed off again.

1995...an oldie but a goodie:

The conventional viewpoint says we need a jobs program and we need to cut welfare. Just the opposite! We need more welfare and fewer jobs.

You know, when you see ignorant statements like this, it makes you think: somebody should run a survey that tests economic knowledge and then asks for political affiliation....:w00t: